Sign in to follow this  
1988MAtej

Plane and Helicopter handling

Mind you in every instance of Arma 3 flying footage in 2012 they were showing the Arma 3 equivalent of the "Light Helicopter", complete with no overtly visible digital instruments or much in the way of automated/guided fire control...

We don't "need" the pro handling from TKoH necessarily, we just need obvious improvments added - why is it so hard to descend in a helicopter in this game? Sometimes you're just holding down on Z and it barely descends until you drop your speed to almost nothing. Needs to be way more responsive.

This may have already been said. But I think in the future (arma 4+) BIS should partner with Eagle Dynamics for aircraft.

I can fly the A-10 in DCS pretty well. But in arma I have massive trouble flying due to the arcade flight model.

Maybe also include a "game" mode for people who want an easier time flying. But who comes to Arma cause it is easy?

On a somewhat related not, they should also partner with the people who make steel beasts.

Unfortunately the devs have already made clear that development is infantry-centric and that they're operating "broad spectrum, shallow depth" when it comes to simulation.