UPDATE 09-22-2013

not really. Im just posting that i am closing shop as the arrival of my son leaves me with absolutely no time to do this anymore.

NOTICE:

I give absolutely no permission to use any part of Project RACS in any other mode or addon. I expressly forbid any reskins, changes, or any other molestation of my files.

Absolutely no forward porting, backward porting anything of that nature.

in other words do not touch PRACS in any way.

PRACS.jpg

HVazTW6aNuk

Well it is finally here. The culmination of many hours, weeks, months, and yes years of work. This has been a long time coming and i appreciate you fans who have dilligently stuck with me thru all the time and pain.

This release is pretty much still beta because i am always working and trying to learn new things for improving the units. Now i have the order of battle complete and in a state i feel comfortable releasing to the public. Again this stuff is not perfect. What it does give you is a complete independant faction.

I cannot say thank you enough times to the community members of the SPAFF teamspeak and the task force lion forums. Thier efforts in helping me have improved my product immensly.

Special thank yous go out to:

RKSL-Rock who i am constantly bugging and asking for things

Sekra Thank you for hosting my files and your feedback. Thanks for the scripts as well buddy.

Ballistic09 thanks for the hard work in testing.

Darkhorse Thanks for setting up and runing TFL.

All the rest of the members of the Task Force Lion testing forum.

Please read the readme and respect it. Alot of people have been kind enough to donate materieals, models, textures and time tot he mod. i am very greatful to them and i want thier efforts to be known.

Project RACS Readme:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

PROJECT RACS READ-ME

Author: Wld427

Thanks to Sekra, Tanky, Ballistic09, Soul_Assasain, RKSL-Rock, and the rest

of the SPAFF community for dedicated multiplayer testing and some seriously positive feedback.

Thanks to the members of the Task Force Lion forums for beta testing.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Concept: Originally designed to make the RACS not suck so bad. The theory is as a former spanish colony

that was also a port for the Royal Navy at some point.The Royal Sahrani Army, Royal Sahrani Airforce,

and Royal Sahrani Navy, will be supprted by NATO equipment. Therefore we decided to get permissions

for some community made Add-ons and reskin them for the RACS. We also decided to make some modified

projects of our own such as missile boats, different helicopter variants,and anything else we were crazy

enough to mess with. Some of these addons are OFP ports from Vilas, VTE, Flaklands MOD, FFAA, FDF, Bushwars,

VME, and other MODS. Please see individual sections for Credits.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Special thanks to:

RKSL-Rock. Lately tristan has become a very close friend and mentor to me. He shares his model making knowledge on a daily basis

as well as answering my questions all hours of the night. He has provided me with updated knowledge as well as nudging my creativity into new areas

and especially to new levels. All of the Mk80 series bombs in PRACS come from Rock. He also made the Bru-57 multiple ejector racks, M117 bomb, and

my favorite missile of all time, the delilah. Thanks for being there buddy and thank you most for your friendship.

Sekra. Sekra runs the FTP and is quite possibly one of the best friends i have ever had. Once you get past his sick sense of humor he is quite

a smart fellow. The pracs public server, mission editing and other scripting is all done by him or with his help. His addon testing and

concept input is absolutely invaluable. I cherish his support and help.

Ballistic09. My favorite flogging boy. Ryan has quite possibly the sharpest eye for mistakes in addons and the ability to test situations

most peopel never even think of. His pickyness has helped drive the quality of my addons to new levels. thanks buddy.

FA Dali Lamar. Although now no longer participating in PRACS he was one of my frineds who helped influence the direction of PRACS in Arma.

Some of his coding and model edits are still in use in places throughout the mod. Good luck in your future endeavors.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Disclaimer: Project RACS takes no responsibility as this is unnoficial content. If it eats your hard drive, shoots your dog,just makes you unhappy, or

your girlfriend leaves you because you spend too much time in front of the computer, dont blame ME. This content is the hard work of many

people in many different ways. Please respect that. Do not modify, change or molest in any way without permissions from the PROJECT RACS mod.

If you would like to modify any of this stuff please contact us on the BI forums or drop me a message at bigblock52ford@hotmail.com. I would

be glad to entertain your requests by putting you in contact with the original model makers. Also be aware this entire project embodies years

of learning and knowledge gained. there are some imperfections and mistakes. All addons will forever be a work in progress. Be patient. I will

continue to update tehm on a monthy to Bi-monthly basis.

Any portion of this mod either a single file or all inclusive is not to be ported to any other platform. This MOD is for arma2 and Arma2 : Operation Arrowhead

and Arma2 : Combined Operations.

THIS MOD IS IN NO WAY ACE COMPATABLE NOR WILL IT BE MADE TO DO SO. ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION IS GIVEN TO OPEN, MODIFY, OR CHANGE THE CONFIGS

IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THIS PLEASE STOP DOWNLOADING AND DELETE ALL PRACS FILES FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE. THIS IS

OFFICIAL PROJECT RACS POLICY AND IS NON-NEGOTIABLE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

DISTRIBUTING GAME CONTENT CREATED WITH THE ADDON

Please note that you DO NOT require permission from wld427 or Project RACS to distribute game content (e.g. missions) created with these

addons, although we do ask that you credit the addon(s) in any release documentation.

The mod uses V2 signatures from the BI toolset. It is not to be resigned in part or entirety or otherwise molested in any way shape or form.

THE WORK (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY USE OF THE WORK OTHER

THAN AS AUTHORIZED UNDER THIS LICENCE OR COPYRIGHT LAW IS PROHIBITED. BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE WORK

PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENCE. THE LICENSOR GRANTS YOU THE

RIGHTS CONTAINED HERE IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

Project RACS hereby grants to You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, Licence for Non-Commercial use and for the duration of copyright in

the Work.

You may:

• copy the Work;

• copy the Work as incorporated in any Collective Work; and publish, distribute, archive, perform or otherwise disseminate

the Work or the Work as incorporated in any Collective Work, to the public in anymaterial form in any media whether now

known or hereafter created.

• impose any terms on the use to be made of the Work, the Work as incorporated in a Collective Work that alter or restrict

the terms of this Licence or any rights granted under it or has the effect or intent of restricting the ability to exercise those rights;

• impose any digital rights management technology on the Work, the Work as incorporated in a Collective Work that alters or restricts the terms of

this Licence or any rights granted under it or has the effect or intent of restricting the ability to exercise those rights;

• The use of this software with VBS2,VBS1 or any BIA software is prohibited.

• sublicense the Work;

• incorporate the Work into one or more Collective Works without permission;

• subject the Work to any derogatory treatment as defined in the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

You must:

• make reference to this Licence (by Uniform Resource Identifier (URI), spoken word or as appropriate to the media used)

on all copies of the Work and Collective Works published, distributed, performed or otherwise disseminated or made available

to the public by You;

• recognise the Licensor's / Original Author's right of attribution in any Work and Collective Work that You publish,

distribute, perform or otherwise disseminate to the public and ensure that You credit the Licensor / Original Author as

appropriate to the media used; and

• to the extent reasonably practicable, keep intact all notices that refer to this Licence, in particular the URI,

if any, that the Licensor specifies to be associated with the Work, unless such URI does not refer to the copyright

notice or licensing information for the Work.

Now with all the legal crap cleared up please see the list below for individual credits for each model.

ALL ADDONS ARE SIGNED AND USE VERSION 2 SIGNATURES

Aircraft:

Pilot Models by YacieK

AH-1S

Orignal model and textures by BIS. Modified to AH-1s Livery by Vilas. Reskinned and re-armed by wld427.

UH-1N

Original OFP model by Afrographx. Broought to arma1 by FFAA mod team. Arma2 Conversion and gunship versions by wld427

SA330 Puma

Bush Wars mod specifically Obmar. Reskinned by Eddyd and wld427. Config work and port to arma2 by wld427

UH-1H and AH-6

Reskinned BIS models

CH-53 and CH-46

Modle made by SFC Itzhak. Retextured and re-gunned by wl427

RAH-6

BIS arma1 model reworked by wld427

Mirage III

Original Model by Footmunch and Flashpoint in the Flaklands MOD. Retexture templates provided by EddyD. Weapons and loadouts by Wld427.

Etendard

Original Model by Footmunch and Flashpoint in the Flaklands MOD. Retexture by EddyD. Weapons and loadouts by Wld427.

F-15

Original Model by Footmunch.Adopted verson from Southy. Retexture templates provided by EddyD. Weapons and loadouts by Wld427.

F-16

Original Model by Footmunch.Adopted verson from Myke. Retexture templates provided by EddyD. Weapons and loadouts by Wld427.

F-18

Original model by Franze. Adopted form his arma1 work. Texture template by EddyD. Textures, weapons and loadouts by wld427.

A4-Skyhawk

Original OFP model by Col Klink. Models modified and different loadouts created by wld427.RACS textures by wld427.

Thanks to Lethal for the afturburner scripts wich have been extensively modified by Gnat, Myke, RKSL-Rock, and Sekra.

New afterburner sound modified by Sekra sourced from :

Original afterburner soundfile edited by Sekra:

-By StoneyJ (http://www.freesound.org/usersViewSingle.php?id=1786799)

-Afterburner sound.wav (http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=104883)

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Vehicles:

M113 Variants

Textures and original models by BIS. Slat cages and FSV edits by FA Dalai Lamar. OA textures added and A1 Models re-worked by wld427.

Leopard1A4, 1A5 and leopard2

Model by vilas and retextured by wld427. Mud and weathering effects by DataKill

M-109A3

Model by vilas and retextured by wld427.

MLRS, T-72, and BMP

Reskined BIS models using selections assignments

M-109A6

Model by soul asassain with work by noubernou and retextured by wld427.

Hummer models

all models by BIS reskinned by wld427

LAV-25

Model by BIS reskinned by wld427

ATV

Model by BIS reskinned by wld427

Iveco M-250 Series

Model by Lobo of the FFAA mod team. Reworked by wld427. New skin by Lennard

Pinzgauer

both 4x4 and 6x6 by Lobo of the FFAA mod team. Reworked and re-skinned by wld427

Scorpion and Scimitar Light Tanks

Models by Vilas reskined by wld427

Static Weapons:

D-20

VME ofp model. Permissions provided by AlexXP

M-101

Model and rights provided by De-espona. Reworked and imported to Arma2 by wld427

M-1

Model and rights provided by De-espona. Reworked and imported to Arma2 by wld427

HAWK

Model by RKSL Rock. THANK YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Troops:

Tank Crewman

Model by vilas and retextured by wld427.

Troops

Models by BIS and retextured by wld427. Some new parts created form BIS textures by wld427. Alice componets from CWR team

originally made by Ebud. Textures created with template by Ebud.

Weapons:

G-3 Series

Special thanks to the Turkish Union Mod for permissions to use their lovely models.

Galil Series

Models by Vilas M203 model from BIS textures by wld427. SUIT model from Col Faulkner.

FNC

Models by Vilas

M60

Model by Skaven reworked by Vilas and wld427

SJB Weapons Crew

Hk53 and UMP 45. Thanks for your support.

MAG58 texture by lennard.

Special thanks to NZCRASH for animations and GossamerSolid for config help and touching up my messy coding.

Ships:

Sekra class Missile boat

Original OFP model by ADF team heavily reworked by wld427

RHIB and CRCC

BIS models

Objects:

RACS Hard Shelter, Aircraft shelter, and heavy hardened aircraft shelter:

Model and skin by EddyD. Conversion and config by wld427.

Warfare buildings and flagpole are all BIS creations inherited and retextured by wld427.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Mirrors appreciated.

http://pracs.rkslstudios.info/

Complete classlist XLS http://pracs.dev-hell.net/PRACS_Classnames.xlsx

Takistani Extension Classlist http://pracs.dev-hell.net/Takistani%20Extension%20Classnames.xlsx

*****************************************************************************************************************************

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Alternate Mirrors:

MEW MIRRORS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

TGW Mirror ->

Armaholic Mirrors ->

Six updater ->

Edited by wld427
New Info added

Congrats on the release. Added to Six Updater Network: http://updater.dev-heaven.net/mods/s...d-001517bd964c

Btw, I can really recommend using www.multiupload.com for easy file hosting, it uploads to multiple of those free download hosts, including megaupload as well. Also able to upload all files in one go.

@ACE fans please take the following part of the readme in consideration, and do not bother PRACS with the usual endless ACE requests:

THIS MOD IS IN NO WAY ACE COMPATABLE NOR WILL IT BE MADE TO DO SO. ABSOLUTELY NO PERMISSION IS GIVEN TO OPEN, MODIFY, OR CHANGE THE CONFIGS

IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THIS PLEASE STOP DOWNLOADING AND DELETE ALL PRACS FILES FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE. THIS IS

Edited by Sickboy

Finally the hell! But mirrors really needed, megaupload sucks with such a great number of links :E

Well done wld427. Congratulations to you and the supporting persons.

Look forward to playing with it.

Well done mate!

(Does this mean I dont have to answer questions at 3 am anymore?)

Congrats on the release.

Btw, I can really recommend using www.multiupload.com for easy file hosting, it uploads to multiple of those free download hosts, including megaupload as well. Also able to upload all files in one go.

@ACE fans please take the following part of the readme in consideration, and do not bother PRACS with the usual endless ACE requests:

Thank You Sickboy. I do not mean this to disrespect ACE in any way. I want to mod to be 100% stand alone. I am not aware of any conflicts of running the two mods side by side but i cannot guarantee that, nor will i make any modifications to prevent any conflicts.

Can we get this on SixUpdater - traversing megaupload is bad enough for one link, never mind all of these. Also, the random porn adverts they show could give the Mrs the wrong idea about my late night internet sessions if she looks over my shoulder ;-)

Nice to see that one of the best Mod from ARMA1 find its way to ARMA2:yay:.

I hope that you can do this for the announced ARMA3 too. (If your free time allows it.:))

Greetings FiedelC

Ok, I though A3 announcement will be the biggest deal of the day, but I was wrong. Wld427, you win. Kudos!

Wld - only found one issue - the M113 IFV - the 25mm 242 has no ammo applied to it.

Other than that - this is outstanding work - love the recoil effect on the FSV ! The thing nearly topples over - haha awesome.

Chapman

Wld - only found one issue - the M113 IFV - the 25mm 242 has no ammo applied to it.

Other than that - this is outstanding work - love the recoil effect on the FSV ! The thing nearly topples over - haha awesome.

Chapman

Are you running warFX? if so there is a conflict between the two mods i have not been able to iron out yet that affects the ammo class im using.

WOW I thought like others ARMA 3 was the big news! NOPE it's RACS!!!!

Thank you WLD for all your hard work! :)

Hmm..... Ive reached the downloadlimit at Megaupload.

Half of the Mod I have not yet.

Are there other links?

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Ok all other projects on hold. RACS Domination is now priority.

Already done. ;)

Just needs some bugs ironed out, and unreleased stuff removed...

Edited by Ballistic09

Dam was looking fwd to setting this up on weekend. Thanks for thinking ahead.