Fixed some minor issues-
FIX: AI Targeting issue (zamerny point not centered).
FIX: Some thermal textures not mapped properly.
FIX: Aiming reticle on 9M14 was not centered.
FIX: 9M14 3D model turret movement.
NEW: Readme updated with more comprehensive information!
NEW: Revised camo patterns: Russian Modern Camo, Desert Tan camo (Takistan Locals), PMC Black, PMC Grey, Police Civilian Blue, UN white
NEW: Revised camo netting patterns (see below).
FIX: Minor texture mapping issues
FIX: Shadow model issue
FIX: MG M2 Model issue
FIX: Police barricade texture issue
FIX: Police Door issue (getin-getout)
Download Link: https://skydrive.liv...51A7917265!1443
v2.2 MLOD Download: https://skydrive.liv...67&sc=documents
Daylight Viewable Police Lights and Deployable Police Checkpoint (also police horn, sirens and dashboard switches). Note that police checkpoint is deployable with the Patrol model only!
Static AT Launchers:
9M14/9M14-P Malyutka (NATO: AT-3):
9K111 Fagot (NATO: AT-4):
9K113 Konkurs (NATO: AT-5):
Complete Changelog Information included in readme!
Images of every model are found on page 6 and 8 of this thread...and my skydrive site, along with examples of their real-world counterparts
PICS of MODELS and VERSIONS:
Classnames listed in the readme!
- BRDM2: Baseline standard BRDM2 armed with PKM and 14.5mm KPVT.
- BRDM2-M: Russian M model - PKM and 23mm KPVB armaments, right side muffler only, smoke launchers x6, searchlight, gunner spotlight.
- BRDM2-M-AGS: Russian M model with additional AGS17 vehicle launcher.
- 9P148: 9M113 Konkurs (AT5) ATGM model (improved model and AT5 behavior and reload times)
- 9P124: (AT2) ATGM model.
- 9P122: 9M14 Malyutka (AT3) ATGM model.
- 9P133: 9M14 Malyutka-P (AT3C) ATGM model.
- BRDM2-TOW: IDF converted captured BRDM units with open-top TOW launcher and smoke launchers. Many of these were recently purchased by the CDF.
- BRDM2-MG-M2: M2 GPMG open top conversion model used by CDF. Based on TOW model, that the CDF converted for an armored border patrol vehicle.
- BRDM2-MG-M240: M240 MG open top conversion model used by CDF, similar to M2 MG model. Based on TOW model.
- BRDM2-Mk19: Mk19 GL open top conversion model used by CDF, similar to M2 MG model. Based on TOW model.
- BRDM2-MG-M134: M134 MG open top conversion model used by PMC. Based on TOW model. PMC purchased these from CDF to supplement their patrol capabilities. Same armor as Armored SUV!
- BRDM2-Police (barricade): Police model with fence barricade and spotlight based on real-world vehicle. Used by both civilian and military factions. Transport cargo equipped with selected police armaments.
- BRDM2-Police (patrol): Armored police patrol model with light bar and spotlight based on real-world vehicle. No barricade on this model.
- BRDM2-HQ: HQ model with antenna hubs and "gunner" position. Equipped with additional radios. Can be used to simulate availability of command and support options.
- BRDM2-HQ-C2: HQ command-control model with deployable observation mast. Laser designator is primary weapon. This model is intended to simulate various real-world "command vehicles". Perfect for MP use!
- BRDM2-MG-PKM: Dual-gun PKT Model with dual mounted PKTs and gunner turret hatch. Model converted from chemical reconnaissance version (BRDM-2-RKhb). New magazines (and tracers) to provide adequate ammunition supply.
- BRDM2-RKT: Improvised rocket pod mount used by rebels and insurgents. Modelled after real world vehicle mods. Uses S-8 Launcher (Russian aircraft rocket pod) with proper 32 round 80mm rocket magazine. Pod is mounted to main gunner turret to allow AI to use weapon.
- BRDM2-ASRAD: Air Defense model using the ASRAD short-range air defense system. Stinger missiles are default armament on the CDF version. The ASRAD targeting system is less susceptible to countermeasures and provides very short acquisition and engagement times.
- BRDM2-DSHK: Modified BRDM-2 with .50 cal DSHK main gun used mostly by rebels and insurgents with limited resources.
9M113 (AT5), 9M111 (AT4), 9M14-F (AT3c) and 9M14 (AT3) static launchers are modelled to enhance AT crew capabilities. Static Launcher / Backpack classnames listed at the end of this document.
- Using the static launchers you can enhance AT scenarios that can have an AT3/AT3c/AT4/AT5 static launcher deployed in ambush alongside a launcher vehicle. This is apparently a tactic used by real-world AT units to enhance their effectiveness. A proper simulation would include RPG units to round out the perimeter. Groups have been created to simulate this deployment.
- The static launchers can be disassembled to backpacks for storage in vehicle cargo, like any of the OA static equipment.
- The static launchers have their own ammo! The ammo cannot be shared from the vehicle to the static launcher without scripting.
- Static launchers all have a deployable camo net. Camo for desert/woodland selections that vary by faction.
- To avoid excessive backpacks cluttering up the editor, only East/West/Independent and E/W/I Desert units and backpacks are modelled!
Texture Sets and Hidden Selections are completely documented in the readme!
Texture Sets for every faction and logo/decal emblems. Support for custom squad logos via use of the hiddenselectiontextures (see readme).
Groups added for every model and static launchers to support ACM.
CREDITS AND THANKS :
Thanks to BIS for releasing the original Arma1 models and making such great games! I've been a fan since the original OFP demo!
BRDM2IMP Mod by hcpookie
Credit to Vilas for police emblem texture, police light textures and police light bar model (adapted from his public MLOD release).
Credit to Xeno426 (of TGW) for giving me the idea of the "stored fuel" variable to ensure parked vehicles when deployables are used, and for the weapon zero settings.
Thanks to W0lle and the CRW2 team for providing guidance on the destroyable tires!
Thanks to Gnat for the great O2 tutorials.
Thanks to Foxhound for the mirrors!
Thanks to all who answered my questions on the forums!
DISCLAIMER / RESTRICTIONS :
Models based on Arma1 sample models. This mod is ONLY for use with BIS games! You are free to do anything you wish with it so long as it is for a BIS game!
Edited by hcpookie, 26 December 2011 - 22:19.