- Powerful serverbrowser for ArmA3, ArmA2, ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead and Take On Helicopters.
- Synchronisation. Installing and updating ArmA3, ArmA2(OA) as well as ToH modifications through the SixUpdater-Network or even your own network.
- Create your own compressed mod archives and store them for later use.
- Fully automatic installation of archived modifications.
- Substantial interface for the modification management.
- User defined profiles with many options to customise the launch of the game.
- Automation of third party applications to be started on game launch.
- Full Steam support for ArmA3, ArmA2, ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead and Take On Helicopters.
- Different languages are supported. (Currently English, German, French and Russian.)
- Advanced configuration options which allow experienced users to adjust Armarize in more greater detail.
- Gameserver favorites and history.
- Lots of filter options to find specific types of gameservers.
- Colored icons beside every server to indicate the odds to be able to join it.
- Automated activation of server side running modifications when joining.
- Possibility to link profiles with multiple specific gameservers.
- An acoustic notification system to inform you about status changes of one or more gameservers.
- Managing modifications with actions like "Move", "Copy", "Delete" and "Rename".
- Support for grouped modifications to simplify their handling.
- Configurable startup parameters for the game.
- Automatable launch of third party applications before launching the game.
- Configurable delay before game launch when third party applications were started.
- Under Windows Vista and higher the game can be run as administrator or simple desktop user.
- Possibility to set the process priority with which the game should be started.
- Support for different directories where modifications can be managed.
- The main menu
- The serverbrowser
- The modification management
- The profile management
- The settings
- The advanced configuration
I've got your interest? Then download the appropriate version for your operating system and be armarized!
Download Armarize from the official website
Some additional words:
Armarize is not only easy to use and highly functional, but it is also very stable and reliable. It stays under constant development and should support new features of the game as soon as possible.
If you are experiencing some issues with Armarize, you can use one of the few official forum threads or the official website (www.armarize.com) to ask for assistance.
The synchronisation is based on the community driven rsync/zsync network which is also in use by the well-known SixUpdater/PlayWithSix by Sickboy. Thanks to everyone who is involved!
Edited by Nilmerg, 20 October 2013 - 09:48.