Reezo

COOP 06 - Roadblock Duty (ACE)

Sure Petko, thanks for letting me know. Always remember to FRAP the hell out of the funniest and most intense ArmA-moments :)

Thanks for the nice words!

It does not work. No matter if dedicated or private, the engineer gets no options to check or to anything. And I could not find nowhere in the game readme or instructions how to use it. What do I do when I approach the vehicle? Do I pull up some gadget or do I yell at the wall, or what?

Sure Petko, thanks for letting me know. Always remember to FRAP the hell out of the funniest and most intense ArmA-moments :)

As you wish Sir!

NosplX4QHdc

Woha! This is -the treat- :)

By far the most spectacular one. A bullet probably reached the attached explosive device and..boom.

I like the fact that I placed the device on an attach point below the actual vehicle, not above. This is what happens when a sh*tload of ordnance is used for the VBIED :) (you randomly got the "large" kind).

Thanks for the video!!

Did anyone try removing the ACE dependency? A lot of players are unable to enjoy this mission with their squads right now.

Did anyone try removing the ACE dependency? A lot of players are unable to enjoy this mission with their squads right now.

Since my EOD mod is almost out I will re-design this mission to work with. There will be no-ACE :)

Playing with SMK and ACE the player's weapon seems to be randomly lowered.

Also, it seems like on average we need to wait a very long time until next vehicle arrives, which can get a bit annoying. Maybe a parameter to set how often stuff show up?

Just tried playing this mission now with my friends on a dedicated and non dedicated server, the arrest option doesn't work, the IED on the truck detonated after I had removed it, search vehicle option doesnt work so looks like you just let everything that doesn't shoot at you or blow up through and that's pretty much it, nice idea but not working, was looking forward to it as well. Maybe its me doing something wrong but do you have to restrain people first or should the arrest option just work? Another thing after you shoot the first attackers the next cars that come along don't act the same, maybe adding the option of hiding bodies would work.

Hey, the download link does not work anymore. Does anyone know of a mirror where I can grab this from?

Thanks!

I know you requested "no mirrors" but you also dont have a working download link... and considering the last post it seems your topic is dead. If ANYONE has this mission still, please provide a mirror, or some way to get it. I think this is kind of interesting. :)

I know you requested "no mirrors" but you also dont have a working download link... and considering the last post it seems your topic is dead. If ANYONE has this mission still, please provide a mirror, or some way to get it. I think this is kind of interesting. :)

i've found this mirror with google

http://kaitain.org/pika/arma/MPMissions/co06_roadblockduty_ace_v14.7z

Hey I just wanna ask if its possible to port this mission to ARMA 3? Loved it in Arma 2 and played it for days ^^

sadly im not very good at the editor :( can anyone help me please? would love to play this mission again in ARMA 3.

I would say its one of the best arma mission :)

thx Rodn3y84

Hi Reezo,

Do you mind if I create an A3+ACE3 version of this scenario which is intended as a faithful remake of this scenario and release it to the public?

Please let me know! :)

Hi Reezo,

Do you mind if I create an A3+ACE3 version of this scenario which is intended as a faithful remake of this scenario and release it to the public?

Please let me know! :)

Did you get any response from him? Would love to play this again.

I haven't gotten around updating the mission, long-story-short: sitting is removed from ACE3 and put into ACEX, so it barfs because of this.

Will fix this later this week. :)