Sign in to follow this  
Hand of MoscoW

Russian radar systems WIP

sam spamming?

lol, fly with any hostile plane(yeah even stealth capable) to russia and you will know what sam spamming is all about...

I saw your videos. Will you make a Zil-131 pack too?

hi HoM - just wondering if you have an ETA for this - I would like to use some of these in upcoming campaign.

thanx mate.

L.

Hi Hand of MoscoW! What stuff are you working on right now?

Interesting model! I like the way it looks. :)

Abs

Brilliant! Hopefully in Arma3 they will realise our desire to simulate the AA/radar experience better than the current system, and we can slave guns or missiles to these radars - not just edit around it. =)

Is there an outboard generator in real life, considering those powerlines on the left side that leave the vehicle?

Would you be able to make the vehicle in single-colour desert paint as well, so we can use it on Takistan when we fight Iraqis/what have you? :)

Is there an outboard generator in real life, considering those powerlines on the left side that leave the vehicle?

Yes, there will be a generator and not only:

f10306f259a4t.jpg

A-Main radar

B-Control vehicle

C-Mobile generator

D-Support vehicle

E-Radar_requester

Would you be able to make the vehicle in single-colour desert paint as well, so we can use it on Takistan when we fight Iraqis/what have you?

I plan to make desert camo for all radars, including also RSP-6.

Edited by Hand of MoscoW

I LOVE YOU

the RSP-6, will it feature the cable on stilts? I never understood why the cable lay on stilts, if it had sufficient insulation.

Awesome work! :D

Its stuff like this that really adds to the games overall realism and makes for a good fun playing experience! Tons of possiblities with these. :)

Top Work, cant wait for more!

Simply stunning. Will make for some good and proper air base props(both for mission backgrounds or a neat machinima prop).

Hi Hand of MoscoW! I don't want to bother you, but have you got any news for us?

Hi HofM really liking the look of all your stuff can't wait to try it. Couldn't help but notice the an-22 on your YouTube channel, looks awesome, wondering if you have any plans to release it, would be so cool...

All we need to do now is somehow combine ArmA2 with Falcon 4 BMS and SAM Simulator and it'd be the best game ever.

Holy cow hand thats gorgeous....... What kind of functionality are you planning on giving these units? Will each play a different role? Or is that pushing it too far with the engine? Either way great work work

The whole deployment require 10 minutes at the minimum, and once done the whole air will not be safe anymore.

Man you are the God fo the Mods! Oh and a question: will you make the RSP6 towable too?

OMFG, it's SUPERB!!!

when it'll be released all the guys who are making western aircraft can retire, since there will be no point to make aircraft which will be instantly blasted away!

Hoorah!!!!

Edited by Gedis