-Version 0.93 |August 25, 2011
- Working catapults, jet blast deflectors, elevators, arresting cables
- Custom catapult steam effects and arresting cables animate being caught
- IFLOLS landing aid system
- Large hangar bay and other interior spaces
- Ordnance storage room deep below decks to get munitions from to resupply aircraft on the flight deck
- Fully customizable briefing room
- Includes example mission, texture templates, and very detailed and helpful readme concerning scripts for mission-makers and usage for players
- Version 0.93 Changelog -
- Fixed: Issue where dropped gear on the Nimitz/nearby water would multiply over time until the server ultimately crashed (thanks to ZZEZ again for this).
- Added: Systems for refueling, rearming, and repairing aircraft. Read new sections of this guide regarding these features. This includes many scripts, actions for players, and a new weapons storage room deep below decks.
- Added: Davits for the launching and retrieval of Zodiac CRRCs.
- Added: Steam effect during catapult launches.
- Added: A few new ordnance container objects that can be placed in the editor. More to come later perhaps.
- Improved: Catapult launches now have a short but random delay between your salute and your launch.
- Improved: Arrester cables will now simulate being caught by the tailhook of an aircraft and be pulled out.
- Improved: Tailhook options now also accessible from a wider angle, allowing more time to set up a landing approach.
- Changed: Certain high-priority carrier actions have been color-coded and placed at the top of the action menu (whether this stays depends on how many find it annoying).
- Updated: Test mission to reflect setPosASL requirement (instead of setPos) and to show an ammo-loaded towing tractor, as well as position a jet properly for fuel.
Download Links: 44MB
GameFront (FileFront) < always up-to-date
Accidentally left out of the readme (aka things I keep forgetting to put into the readme until after I've uploaded it and am now here to edit this post, /sigh...):
- If you place the standard towing tractor on the carrier, it will automatically be enabled to tow aircraft (all standard BIS aicraft + Ikar's F14 thus far)
- There are a couple flight training markers I made if anyone wants to use them. Nothing more than colored rings, they can be found under Empty > Targets. You are able to set a texture inside the ring using this setObjectTexture [0,"textureName.paa"];
- The AI is stubborn and/or retarded when it comes to trying to script them to launch off the carrier, please see this post.
Edited by JDog, 25 August 2011 - 19:26.
MASSIVE Update that's over 9,000!