A couple of days ago I was reading some of the threads here in the addons discussion section and in the Tatra thread the author kindly gave anyway some of his unfinished model, one of the model that caught my eye in particular is the Maz 537 because there is no vehicle which enables the OPFOR to transport tanks in ArmA 2 at the moment, not that I know of at least. So since my other projects are very close to being completed I decided to finish this quickly.
The MAZ-537 is a Soviet army artillery truck designed and developed by MAZ (Minsky Avtomobilny Zavod - Minsk automobile plant),Belarus. The MAZ-357 was designed in the beginning of the 1960's and is capable of towing a trailer with a tank or cargo up to 7 tones or an R-14 intermediate-range ballistic missile.
- wheel formula - 8x8
- carrying capacity - 7,000 kg (15,432 lb)
- max weight - 18,975 kg (41,833 lb)
- trailer weight - 15,000 kg (33,069 lb)
- velocity - 60 km/h (37 mph)
- dimensions - 8,780 mm (345.7 in)x2,805 mm (110.4 in)x2,915 mm (114.8 in)
- track width - 2,150 mm (84.6 in)
- wheel base - 5,750 mm (226.4 in)
- engine - liquid-cooled diesel
- power 375 hp (280 kW) (on 1650 rpms)
Estimated Release Date:
Original Model: Jarinator90
UV mapping, textures, various model enhancements, animation: Martin
Thanks to Richard Th0rn3 for clearing up a lot of things in the model.cfg!