Sign in to follow this  
rip31st

Fields of War: Normandy 1.00 and beyond WIP thread (formerly The 31st Normandy mod)

Pretty cool that you will be able to construct Pelelieu on a 1:1 scale since it was so small. I was wondering what happened to the 31st Normandy since you said it was so close to release then it disappeared right after that other Normandy mod was released. Been waiting for a Pacific Theater mod so it's good to see this isnt just a another Normandy only mod.

:yay: Hi guys, this is the first time I write in the forum but it is time that follows the work of 31st Rip3 with normandy ... something I wanted to ask the mod will normandy-Pacific-Africa? in one package? As weigh? have also created an aircraft carrier or battleship? I'm sorry my questions in the forum but did not remember reading anything about it. some wip from the map normandy? correct the cockpits of airplanes? thanks in advance! =)

anotehr one question...how many islands will be in pacific sector?

:yay: ...how many islands will be in pacific sector?

Enough for you to get your self a mosquito bite and wish for a cold Arctic island.

:yay:

Enough for you to get your self a mosquito bite and wish for a cold Arctic island.

:yay:

i love you... :o

Hi Babylonjoke,

I'll try to answer a few questions you have while I'm logged on :)

:yay: Hi guys, this is the first time I write in the forum but it is time that follows the work of 31st Rip3 with normandy ... something I wanted to ask the mod will normandy-Pacific-Africa? in one package?

The Normandy release will come first,

Followed by the Battle of the Bulge and the Pacific Release Some time after.

Africa hasn't begun development yet but the frame work is there to start on.

have also created an aircraft carrier or battleship?

We have Several Ships being created by out excellent modellers and will be included in the pacific stage.

Aircraft carriers and battleships included.

Nothing to show on this right now however.

correct the cockpits of airplanes?

This is something im not entirely sure on.

I know it's something mentioned but at the minute how high on the dev list it is i don't know.

Hope this helped slightly

Enigma

im mostly excited about the pacific theater, bouut tiimmme someone made a mod based on the pacific war

Thank u guys, lookin forward to this mod.

thx all for the great work you are making.. =) I'm excited I will not ask any more questions to take away any surprises! Good job

Ah I was thinking this would come to fruition soon rip. Great work as ever guys, good luck with the projects, we may even get to see Tarawa atoll :)

Holy mother of mercy!

Can't wait! Iv'e been waiting for the Pacific theater in an Arma 2 way of gameplay for a loong time, or more like; iv'e been waiting for a WWII game in an Arma 2 way of gameplay for a long time:D

And now, shit just got real!

I really like that you are more of an independent mod, so i dont have to go around and download tons of other mods to play one mod. Heck, im gonna call this mod a "game". *thumbs up*

Glad to hear of Flamethrower. "We'll burn em' out". ;)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go wait inpatiently for this mod in some silent corner

Ah I was thinking this would come to fruition soon rip. Great work as ever guys, good luck with the projects, we may even get to see Tarawa atoll :)

Thanks! I appreciate it whenever your squad speaks! I have great respect!

Screen Removed until problems sorted.

More to come soon.

Edited by XxEnigmAxX

Awesome looking mod guys, can't wait for Pacific Theater.

But what about Normandy? :)

I will post info about the pac theater as I get it from our guys in the mod group that work on that portion of it.

Most of us are focusing our efforts on getting Normandy released.

Poor Normandy,

Everyone wants Pacific now :D

More Normandy screens needed to swing favors me thinks :)

Poor Normandy,

Everyone wants Pacific now :D

More Normandy screens needed to swing favors me thinks :)

It will come.

Take a Banana while you wait :yay:

Does it in anyway originate from Battlefield1942 - Forgotten Hope, or is it only a coincidental striking resemblance? (just curious, already spotted some modelling differences, but texture-wise it looks like made by the same hand)

:) Either way; shall be a nice and welcomed addition

Keep it up guys

Edited by topas

Does it in anyway originate from Battlefield1942 - Forgotten Hope, or is it only a coincidental striking resemblance? (just curious, already spotted some modelling differences, but texture-wise it looks like made by the same hand)

:) Either way; shall be a nice and welcomed addition

Keep it up guys

a little bit the same but not really ...topas you agent:D

Did not mean to do any 'agent' stuff here, really.

It's just that at the first glance the texturing style didn't quite fit the Arma-verse to me and immediately thought of BF. :P

Nothing against ports here, understandable that you get help wherever it's offered or permitted; do it quite often myself lately ;)

FH ones looks like more, you should notice this that.:yay:

And i know that FH will never share Models :p

Edited by BGF Krätzer

Nope not from what im aware of.

This model is T-Rocs and the texture was to match :)

Waxbutter also has a Cromwell as well.

and the texture was to match :)

Oh, in this case - it does match, very well it does ;)

On a sidenote; FH's work is a good one, All you starting to texture within this scene can go and have a look. It's not easy (although it can seem so) to make an interesting skin for a vehicle that should be - for example - 'just grey'. Must confess that I got some neat ideas and learned a bit only by watching their promo materials.