Sign in to follow this  
Rg

TrueMods

I think patch 1.6 may have broken this mod. The skybox mountains have reappeared in Shapur and I still have the .pbo that's supposed to remove them.

Hi, Where do you get Crtl + M from?

Is that your default controls for ingame, or controls you setup?

When i press g ingame (g being my ingame controls to bring up the gps) the gps comes up for me.

Thats default for me, and when i took out the pbo ctrl + M worked fine, idk if something is conflicting but it only happens with the gps top pbo

RCtrl+M always does bring up the GPS Gunter ordinarily. The GPS here is an onscreen version in main display.

RCtrl+M is default controls for the game no?

As I dont use default controls for most of my controls, and i can still bring up the gps.

If anything and im doubting maybe RG had it setup in the cfg that RCtrl+M is to be used to bring up the gps, only way to find out is to open it.

edit..

tried to open the pbo with extractpbo which is what i normally use but its not working like it supposed to for some reason, i never have issue with this,

I have to use cpbo which opens it but then I need another dam tool to open the cfg. WTF gives with extract pbo now?!!!

Hey Rg, fantastic mod!

I've added it to the SIX Network, so it's avaible as @rg_true_user and @rg_true_gameplay. I had to add v2 bisigns because your's were only v1.

Added as @rg_true_user to the SIX Network in the version grabbed here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12715

Download & Install with SIX Updater

img_update_32_32.png

Added as @rg_true_gameplay to the SIX Network in the version grabbed here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12715

Download & Install with SIX Updater

img_update_32_32.png

If you have any updates, questions, etc. let me know.