Sign in to follow this  
hotzenplotz

URR Islands: Kolgujev 2010 v1.1, Nogova 2010 v2, Everon 2010 v3

Looks better, really? How can it be possible? :D

Will try it ASAP, thanks for the update.

Thanks Miller and Arma Base Team.

Banderas: Now we just need some nice MPmissions

Hi zGuba

Greez Hotze

Edited by Hotzenplotz

I've had a lot of fun with this map. Reliving those first missions way back in 2001. Thanks for doing this and doing such a top notch job on it. Love it.

Now Nogova2010 is in Ver. 1.0 ready. Ki walk and Drive over the bridge. But get an error message , the lack of a texture indicating. On the island there is no lack of texture.

Thats' Stupid :(

Download here http://188.40.96.130/downloads/nogova2010.7z

Greez Hotze

Special thx to Commander1985, for some help

Edited by Hotzenplotz

Thank you very much for it, very nice work, I especially like the new layout for Lipany.

Only thing that may be worth to be considered, that towns could have more building density in them, and maybe the bigger cities might be expanded a bit beyond their OFP sizes (maybe some details like jaywalks). Of course only if you wish to continue upgrading the island in the future.

About the missing texture issue, are you running CAA1/OAC mod? because that can give some missing texture errors...

Fantastic! thanks

any plans ofr combinding these 2010 ofp islands and creating ofp world like in arma1?

Have done a rough warfare port to Nogova and its a blast !

Well done on this! :cool:

Another dark ground texture. : ( I know you people don't live in a place that looks like this. Take a look at any number of helo flight videos and you'll see that ground textures all over the world don't look like this. This texture makes Nogova look like a flattened pile of poo.

Hello, I can only do what I can. Have not understood everything, what settings and options I have.

Sorry for not everything is so perfect. But I am thankful for every idea and help.

everyone who wants to fix or change my island can download them from me. Greez Hotze

Edited by Hotzenplotz

Another dark ground texture. : ( I know you people don't live in a place that looks like this. Take a look at any number of helo flight videos and you'll see that ground textures all over the world don't look like this. This texture makes Nogova look like a flattened pile of poo.

Whats wrong with you ? :annoy:

Nogova is gorgeous. Thanks!!!

However, would you (or anyone else) happen to know why I keep getting autumn colors in the trees? The screenshots would seem to indicate a summery tree color scheme, but every time I load up Nogova, the trees have autumn colors. This only seems to occur for Nogova and none of the other islands that I have.

probaly the screenshots were taken using the summer trees mod

That's the most probable answer

Thx to ArmaBase and Armaholic.

Yes i use Summerplants addons , looks better. Now i wait for MP Missions or Warfare on this Island ;-)

Greez Hotze

Edited by Hotzenplotz