Sign in to follow this  
w4lkn

Belgian Army Mod - WIP

beam10.png

Studio MAF is proud to announce a new project. After the French Army and Afghan National Army, here is the Belgian Army with BeAM (Belgian Army Mod)

f16_1_s.jpg c130_2_s.jpg

leo_1_s.png f16_2_s.jpg

For more info, please visit our website or our forum

P.S : Thanks to NZDF CRASH for the C130H Hercules, to vilas for the Leopard 1A5 and zGuba, Footmunch and eddyD for the F16

WORK IN PROGRESS !!!

very nice to hear you are developing a mod about the armed forces of my country.

are you going to include the ground troops and vehicles currently deployed in afghanistan?

Great, thanks a lot for doing this, really appreciate

It might be soon outdated as Belgium might no longer be a country in a few months... :dd:

EDIT : ooooohhhh I thought it was for ArmA 2:butbut:

Anyway, keep up the good work

EDIT 2 : I'm sorry but I can't help myself asking: any plan of a further release on ArmA 2 ?

Edited by Macadam Cow

For now, the mod will be done on ArmA 1 and then in a few months on ArmA 2 (like the ANA Mod) ;)

Great Loick - thanks again for thinking of us poor A1 players!

Are you going to have Belgian troops / SF in the project?

Cheers mate

Stew

nice Loïck

I have already make belgain F-16 skin in the past .

Can always send to you, if you want it .

BELGAIN_F16.jpg

cya

eddyD

arma_b10.png

While a week ago held the most anticipated event in Belgium during 592 days, the establishing a government, the "Studio MAF" has decided to celebrate this by offering all the Belgian and the other players in the ArmA community, some news of BeAM mod but also a small gift : two addons of this belgian mod in ArmA 1 :

Credits :

• C130H :NZDF CRASH
    F16 : Footmunch & eddyD

About the mod, we have decided not to release it on the first ArmA name (with the exception of these two addons) but only on ArmA 2/OA. Indeed, work is still long and the number of players on a ArmA is declining day by day. The whole team of studio MAF apologized to the players who was waiting on this game and we wish you everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

WORK IN PROGRESS !!!

About the mod, we have decided not to release it on the first ArmA name (with the exception of these two addons) but only on ArmA 2/OA.

Great news Loïck, I'll maybe play as a Belgian SF in the near future :p

That F16 skin EddyD made, sure looks alot better ;-)

Hope to see the Belgian Army Mod on ArmA2 OA soon.

While a week ago held the most anticipated event in Belgium during 592 days, the establishing a government,

this :D sorry this cracked me up ....

the "Studio MAF" has decided to celebrate this by offering all the Belgian and the other players in the ArmA community, some news of BeAM mod but also a small gift : two addons of this belgian mod in ArmA 1

Well as long we have a reason to celebrate ;) nice work they look really nice, maybe in the future an import on A2 .....

keep up the nice work

kind regards

Edited by KBourne

good news! :) with the czech DLC you could retexture the dingo and pirahna to be used in belgian mod to save you some work