Sign in to follow this  
Pvt.mcdonald

Armaholic - all news and info

In case people wonder what happened, we are experiencing some troubles with the server and to troubleshoot it the host has offered to replace certain parts of the hardware to see if that fixes the issues.

We should be back shortly, or at least thats of course what we hope!

Edited by Guest

It looks like everything has been resolved, server is running stable again.

I think the RAM was corrupted, I already wondered saturday why the server was using nearly all 8GB it has :P

I wasn't sure where I should post it, so moderator please don't mad and just move the topic to the right place.

Since few days (probably the day my IT friend restarted the router), I can't get to the armaholic site. Guys from my squad say they have no trouble with this.

It's pretty annoying and I really can't think of a way to fix it (already deleted the cookies). Every other site works good.

Post moved, please search before posting, we dont want to clutter the BI forums with Armaholic related posts.

As for your troubles, do you recieve any kind of message when trying to view the page?

Can you PM me your IP so I can check if it was maybe banned/blocked?

No message, it just didn't load the page.

Dunno if You did something, but it works now, thanks in advance :)

webgeneral_4.png

Tuesday morning May 22 at 01:00 GMT (03:00 CET) the Armaholic.com server will be taken offline for some maintenance.

Multiple hardware components need to be checked as well as some serversettings.

During this process the server will be unavailable at times and although we can not say how long the total process will take we do not expect this to be more than a few hours after which the server will resume full service.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Armaholic staff