Bielow

(Unnoficial) Invasion 44 patch 2.8

A few days ago I recieved a few toys from Jojimbo (Thanx Mate), so I can continue my work with this patch. Before it I loose most of my things to Ofp WWII :( after Hdd crash. Any news, screens info I will be place here.

This patch will be to original 2.5 version, so all older patches will be unneccesasry. When I finish this I will be work to Redux version. (All patches + 2.5 version, binarizied, optimized etc )

I'm not a professional modeller/graphics so please be patient. I'm still learning.

List of things, changes etc I'll post today or tomorrow.

Bielow

p.s Any questions and eventually suggestions please place here.

-----edit

Flak 38 (2cm) made by I44 team. (So model and textures made NOT by me)

I fixed a few things like gunner position, added to main config etc etc.

flak1.th.jpgflak2.th.jpgflak3.th.jpgflak4.th.jpg

Edited by Bielow
added screens

becasue there is a limit of Images :/ (but why link is treated like pictures i don't know)

So JdB I was right. ;) There was a version of flak 38 without front shield.

http://www.lonesentry.com/blog/2-cm-flak-30-antiaircraft-gun.html

http://www.primeportal.net/artillery/ulrich_wrede/2cm_flak_38/

In this picture there is a flak without shield.Also I'm planing add a camouflage like this

http://data3.primeportal.net/artillery/ulrich_wrede/2cm_flak_38/images/2cm_flak_38_01_of_13.jpg

So:

flak5.th.jpg

Shield will be used with Hidden selections. So will be aviable version with and without shield.

This cannon Is ready and added to patch.

(Of Course old flak 38cm from I44 2.5 will be have version with/without shields too)

Old Flak with/without shield.

old1z.th.jpgold2k.th.jpg

As You can see old version have a less detail. I must think what do with this. ;)

Bielow

Edited by Bielow

The new version of the flak 38 looks nice.

Just 2 questions :

1/ why keeping the old version if there there is a new version?

2/ I heard from JdB that you will release in this patch brit infantry, wich is really good news : http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=5778

But did inv44 gave you the Bren Carrier that was WIP so that you can release it : http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=4165 ?

Anyway, I'm looking for more news now, your unnoficial patch 2.7 was great ;)

times only as a question, her talent for so why do not you build your things for arma2 because there are still many more opportunities

greetz stephsen

Hey, great news bielow. Thanks for keeping the game alive !

her talent

OMG! Bielow will be very happy when he will read this :D:D

BTW. Bielow - King Tiger in all variants. Show the screens which You saw me ok? And tell more about new units like Fuzzmaster said.

Regards

times only as a question, her talent for so why do not you build your things for arma2 because there are still many more opportunities

greetz stephsen

AFAIK there's an I44 mod for ArmA2 in the making, so that's more than enough. Let's keep OFP alive.

@Fuzzmaster

1. I hope I will have time to rework old version of Flak 38. I was thinking that will be nice if this aa cannon will be aviable in 2-3 versions ;)

2a. About British Infantry - Certainly Yes they will be in patch. I'm also working on M3 halftrack to XXX corps to put infantry in.

and I'll try to add new heads from I44 to all models (82ND ABD, 1B ABD, British GI and All germans.)

2b. About bren carrier - I don't have marcel/i44 carrier :( I'll write with this request to Marcel/JdB/Jojimbo. I hope that someone from them have although this model (if I'll have model I can try to create a texture to it )

And Thank You for interest of my prevoius patch and this one.

@Sudayev

Thank You.

@stephsen

Yeah I'm very poor naked girl from Poland. I don't have any clothes so I must work and my free time I spend to modding Ofp. I'll send You some pictures of me without briefs and bra if You are interested.:rolleyes:

@Slavatore_Lee

Please tell me what exactly a weapons bug? Maybe a screen? I'll try to fix it.

@G44

Ekhm... Should I kill You ;) - Screens of Tiger's II in the late evening (Polish Time Gentelmens)

@ProfTournesol

Voice of wisdom - As usual. :)

Thank You all for Your interest

Edited by Bielow

Well it qas quite a while since I played I44, but here it's the weapons not being in the correct position, e.g. - too far from the hands etc.

Is it an animaton or model problem?

Sorry, can't post any pic, don't have OFP installed for now.:(

PzKpfw VI Tiger II Ausf B (Porsche)

s.Pz.Abt. 503/FHH

+ 314 "Anneliese", Hungary, winter 1944-1945

Zimmerit and white temporary colour

Model and textures made by Marfy and I44 Team. Not me !

tiipw.th.jpgtiipw2.th.jpgtiipw3.th.jpgtiipw4.th.jpg

Generally one of Marfy Model of Tiger II and JagdTiger was in my previous patch. But I forget to include the latest config to vehicles. After showing on screens other variants of Tiger II I'll find my config file and upload. If someone want to drive this beast right now ;)

@Salvatore

If this is animation problem - no problem. I'll try to fix it. But if model, I'm not sure if I can. But anyway I'll try to fix ot - even if I don't know what exactly.

Actually I'm adding a cargo animations to all german vehicles. And try to fix a strange missing error with missing tetures on turret.Then it's time to allied.

Bielow

Edited by Bielow

Troubles with Image shack.... sometimes screens were dissapreared :/

Maybe another picture mirror ? Keep it Up ;) :D

@G44

Yeah, I noticed that IS is going down :/ I saw it with Previous screens of AA flak. But now it's all ok... Strange

PzKpfw VI Tiger II Ausf B (Henschel)

s.Pz.Abt. 503/FHH (Feldherrnhalle)

Normandy and northern France 1944

Zimmerit and three color scheme

ptie.th.jpgptii.th.jpgptiii.th.jpgptiv.th.jpg

There is included in config too. So half of work behind me.

Edited by Bielow

s.SS-Pz.Abt. 501

Kampfgruppe Peiper, Belgium 1944-1945

Ambush color scheme

nextone1.th.jpgnextone2.th.jpgnextone3.th.jpgnextone4.th.jpg

!!!

I44_config_v.pbo

Here is the link as I promised with updated TigerII vehicle pack. But I was made it sometimes ago, so in patch will be a new version of this file probably.

requirements:

I44 2.5

My Unnoficial 2.7 patch

So If You have 2.7 patch, just download new config and replace it ;)

Edit---

Screens of last tiger from Marfy Pack later. And I'll show I44/marfy winter hanomag. (Sdkfz 251 ausf D). Textures to it was in original I44 2.5 if someone is interesting. But You probably know this from WWIIMP By Reyhard.

Edited by Bielow

I was busy like hell... anyway:

s.Pz.Abt. 505

+ 132, East front 1944

Zimmerit and two color scheme

86227062.th.jpg41457698.th.jpg94450997.th.jpg13932335.th.jpg

Of Course made by I44/Marfy.

A few things:

1. I get a few pm-s. Thanks for interesting with my patch (it's a very little project) but I don't have acess to marfy t-34, greyhound, firefly.

2. Yes.I'll release others Marfy panthers in my 2.8 patch.

3. I want to Thank You Fuzzmaster who decided to help me with fixing island.

4. Yes there will be a cargo options on alll tanks,apc. Actually I'm fixing a wrong cargo position in vehicles like c-47, I'm fixing horsa glider and then I'll go to british.AB Jeeps.

5. Wnen? It's a good question. When be done. I'll try to release next week a small update to 2.7 patch,(I44 patch 2.72) if I finish it. It' will be contain:

a fixed cargo positions in:

-c47

-hanomag

+Winter Hanomag

+Fixed British Jeeps

+New Flak 38

+Fixed horsa

+Fixed Heer Officer (No longer Use Old 1.2 Officer Model) + Added Heer Caps ;)

+Fixed Luftwaffe things - like wrong Hidden selections.

Bielow

Edited by Bielow

Don't forget to fix Waffen ss in palm camo. There was bugs with hidden selections (NCO and Officer). So I see that (I hope) most of things are ready to release? So I hope that You will not finish like I44 team ? ;) I have a lot of screens of I44 work dedicated to Ofp :D

Sorry that wasn't no news... RL :P

In the meantime I added LOD's to winter hanomag (to be honest I retextured summer version ;))and fixed cargo,mg-42 bug etc...

I placed texture on Horsa glider (glass,wheels) added cargo position. Actually I'm working on interior.

And Fuzzmaster was so nice and he want to help me with fixing Oosterbeek Island. Thx Mate!

Screens soon.

Edit:

----

3 LOD's of Winter Hanomag

49489645.th.jpg

Edited by Bielow

I do have several versions of the Holland map,I'll dig them out.I still have a Kursk map I made for OFP plus Russian and italian prototype soldiers. I cannot give you the T/34's I dont know if I have the bren carrier.

But nice job bielow, let me get my external HDD out and poke around.

Bielow, I think, I44 Greasegun is too large, it needs size adjustment. Take a look at its magazine. It looks like an assault rifle magazine, not SMGs.

Finally an update for this wonderful mod! Sorry, I know this probably doesn't belong here but it would be really nice if you could implement the animations from Sanctuary's GRAA 3.0. I've tried doing it myself, but with no luck. Though, you probably have to ask for permission first, so I guess I'll have to figure this out myself then.

... and oh, great work!

@Nimravus

I will look at it. My top prioritet is to add new stuff from Jojimbo and fix the biggest bugs of I44 Alpha 2.5. Then I will think with rest e.g like proper animations to all of weapons, resizing, adding new jeeps variants etc. but I will remember You suggestion. Actually I'm waiting for a stuff from Jojimbo. Then I will probably release something like 2.78 or god even know ;)

@Del-Tako

Sanctuary Graa is basicly open source so If You ask him for a permission to use I think probably will be no problem to use. This anim are excellent - like every anim from him. But I want to keep original content. It was the rule to release of this patch.

Edited by Bielow

It will be sweet Nimravus ;) I'll pm to You with this and a few other things ;)

Damn this brings back memories... Bielow you are doing a damn fine job on converting stuff we left behind months / years ago and putting in new life! You are really doing a wonderful job. I'm pleased to tell you all i'm wrapping up a nice little package with stuff you may or may not already own and give you the promising to use it in your latest update.

What's in it, ill let you know.. need to find my old backup HD and we're ready to go! Give me about a week time :)

Regards

Marcel - Marss911