oh, im speaking of arma3, sorry, wrong post.

Oh I also didn't realize I was replying to you on the Arma 2 version. For Arma 2, these are our server settings. Very well balanced and AI feels great (ASR AI and TPWCAS in effect).

skillFriendly=0.625;

skillEnemy=0.625;

precisionFriendly=0.40000001;

precisionEnemy=0.40000001;

Edited by Variable

Hi everyone. I have a question regarding this mod. Really enjoy playing flashpoint dynamic missions with Ace, ASR Ai, tpwcas and a few pvp tweaks. However, soldiers run out of ammo and do not rearm. Checked settings file and rearming is on. Asr ai version 1.16.1. Has any one experienced the same issues as me? Any known conflicts with other mods or flashpoint missions?

"Third party verified mods: ACE, CWR2, Duala and Lingor units (partially), McNools's Tier1 ops."

It's always a good idea to read the readme. Or you could try using either tpw mods or asr ai and not both. Hope that helps.

Great mods Robalo, thank you.

This addon can be installed on clients, servers or both. It will configure only the AI local to the machine where it is installed.

So if i install it on My computer only, will the AI behaviour change for all players connected to me in COOP multiplayer or just me?

So if i install it on My computer only, will the AI behaviour change for all players connected to me in COOP multiplayer or just me?

If you are hosting the game, all the AI in the mission will be affected by ASR AI, except those that are commanded by connected players (unless they are using ASR as well).

Bit of a hiccup since last update ASR AI3 0.9.15.66 friendly AI units even when set on " doStop this" go on the offensive & advance to attack enemy. It did not happen in previous versions of ASR AI3.

Is there a way, settings? to have them (the AI) stay on defence only.

Woops! sorry :butbut:

Is there one for ASR AI3 ?

Edited by jgaz-uk

How can you set civilians to wander around? Also can you set them to patrol? BIS_fnc_taskPatrol doesn't seem to work and I was told that this addon breaks BIS_fnc_taskPatrol.

_civs = ["C_man_1_1_F", "C_man_polo_1_F_euro", "C_man_polo_2_F_euro", "C_man_polo_5_F", "C_man_p_fugitive_F", "C_man_w_worker_F"];
for "_i" from 1 to 100 do {
   _randomIndex = _civs select floor random count _civs;
   _r = createAgent [_randomIndex, getMarkerPos "civcenter", [], 10, "NONE"];
   [group _r, getPos _r, 1000] call bis_fnc_taskPatrol
};

Edited by DrPastah

Is there a working mirror for the latest version besides PW6? Armaholic archiv only contains a single .pbo file, and the archiv from armedassault.info is labeld as version 1.15.1.