reyhard

WWII MP Released!

Mirror of the latest available version (since the other one is lost?)

Mirror by OFPr.info:

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/@WW2_MP.rar

This replaces the following files right?

@WW2_MP_ExtraPack.rar

@WW2_MP_Main.rar

@WW2_MP_Misje.rar

@WW2_MP_third_part_addons.rar

@Macser
If my member is correct (diving) it was incorporated in WW2 mod and if i can recall correctly you can disable this feature in SLX options :)

On 10/11/2016 at 1:26 PM, guziczek101 said:

@Macser
If my member is correct (diving) it was incorporated in WW2 mod and if i can recall correctly you can disable this feature in SLX options :)

Is this compatible with the arma cold war crisis release?

2 hours ago, Javo0143 said:

Is this compatible with the arma cold war crisis release?

Is the version number of your game between 1.00 and 1.46?

If so then this mod won't work, but with the original CD-key you can download and install ArmA: Cold War Assault which is the latest version of the  game, 1.99.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10851&newlang=eng

If your version number is between 1.75 and 1.99 then it will work.

Basically what JDB said. Although the folder setup is slightly different,  "Arma : Cold war assault"  is "Operation Flashpoint: Cold war crisis" updated to version 1.99. They are the same game apart from the addition of a few scripting commands and eventhandlers.

BI re-released the game as "Arma : Cold war assault"  to seemingly establish it as a separate title.

Codemasters owned the name "Operation Flashpoint" which they continued to use. Bohemia Interactive owned the original engine and content. 

The latest version seems to be here:

http://csc.armacenter.pl/Mody/OFP/@WW2_MP.rar

Also t's a bit strange to ask this now but does anyone know how to remove SLX scripts and effects from this mod?

In particular, the annoying wounded animation (you get shot and keep rolling on the ground until you manually have to reload savegame), soldiers dragging each other and other SLX stuff? About the effects I would also like to restore original BIS effects if it's possible but I don't know how.

Here's what @reyhard posted

On 12/17/2011 at 2:03 AM, reyhard said:

@Zulu - It's not like that, there is almost nothing left from orginals addons configs and that was whole behind this project - to make all those units unified.

tanks weapons & ammo are defined in jc_panzer4_cfg.pbo

infantry, small arms & misc thing - inv_demo_data.pbo

air - i44_air_cfg.pbo

cars - i44_car_cfg.pbo

sea vehicles - i44_sea_cfg.pbo

look for something like cfgAmmo.hpp or cfgWeapons.hpp and open it with notepad

I used cpbo to pack things up so it's the best way to unpack things.

@abrun4 - it looks like you are using some third party addons. Use my wwII pack with clean ofp and I guarantee it will be working then.

So I tried to cpbo some of the folders (guess what, you can't unpbo them normally - they are protected) but didn't find any traces of relevant SLX scripts. So where are they?

UPDATE:

inv_demo_data.pbo seems to have the GL3 and wound scripts. There's whole lot of stuff though which depends on each other so it will take time to figure it out.

The whole pack is great but SLX stuff is a strain

i heff tiny problem so basically me and my friends we got many Bugs on that mod and were gonna fix them but first we need to know what are the bugs all about