Stagler's single player missions

Stagler's single player missions

Semper Fi

v1.0

Made with Arma 2 Combined operations v1.52.71816

Required Addons: BB Desert USMC

Semperfi.jpg

Description:

NATO has seized control of takistan and is now in the process of forming an elected democratic goverment. Their progress is hampered however by the growing insurgency throughout Takistan. A USMC motorised fireteam is on patrol south of Zargabad and must respond to a report that armed insurgents are gathering in the residential area to the north. Investigate the area, eliminate any hostiles and await reinforcement.

Features:

• Single player mission
  • Play as a Desert USMC fireteam
  • Infantry oriented combat within urban Zargabad
  • Fully voiced
  • Custom loading screen
  • All units playable to reduce the AI getting stuck in bad places
  • Uses Kronzky's UPS
  • Uses Ambient Civilian and BIS First Aid modules

Mediafire download link.

Armaholic download link.

Jack of Clubs

v1.1 - updated 9/1/2011

Made with Arma 2 Combined operations v1.57.76815

Required Addons: McNools Tier One Operators

JackofClubs.jpg

Description:

Intel has discovered that The Jack of Clubs, Yusef Hassim, the commander in chief of the Takistani paramilitary forces, is hiding out inside a safehouse within Zargabad city. Hassim is planning to leave Takistani for neutral Ardistan at the first chance he gets so NATO must act now. The NATO intervention and botched assasination attempt of Col. Aziz however has caused the Takistani army to step up security in Zargabad so Hassim is unreachable by conventional means. A Tier One team, callsign Weaver, working undercover in the vicinity of Zargabad has been tasked with eliminating the Jack of Clubs.

Features:

• Single player mission
  • Play as a Tier One operator team
  • Stealthy SF oriented combat within urban Zargabad assasinating a HVT
  • Fully voiced
  • Custom loading screen
  • All units playable to reduce the AI getting stuck in bad places
  • Uses Kronzky's UPS

Mediafire download link.

Armaholic Download Link

Strike In The Rain

v1.0

Made with Arma 2 Combined operations v1.52.71816

Required Addons: None

raid.jpg

Description:

A week has passed since offensive operations started. The Russian Federation troops have moved into South Zagoria to support the ethnic Russian group, the ChDKZ, in its efforts to overthrow the oppressive Chernarussian National Goverment. Russian forces alongside ChDKZ irregulars have taken control of large swathes of South Zagoria, including its regional capital, Chernogorsk and neighbouring Balota, which is where the Russian forces are stationed. The remnants of the CDF are holding out in the town of Zelenogorsk to the north and are currently planning to move south and retake the Balota airfield to stop the flow of resupply to the Russian forces in South Zagoria. It is unknown whether any mainforce CDF units are already on the move south, but if they are, they will be definately moving through the village of Pavlovo. It is important for us to take and hold Pavlovo as to deny the CDF freedom of movement outside of Zelenogorsk before we can maneouver the ChDKZ forces into position and take Zelenogorsk for good.

Features:

• Single player mission
  • Play as a soldier in a Russian infantry squad
  • AI led infantry squad, you play as a grunt
  • Infantry oriented combat in and around the town of Pavlovo fighting the CDF
  • Fully voiced (If not entirely authentically as I used soundclips from BF2, if any Russian voice actors want to help me, just send me a PM, thanks in advance.)
  • Custom loading screen
  • Uses BIS First Aid modules

Mediafire download link.

Armaholic download link.

No Peace To Keep

v1.1 - Updated 06/09/2010

Made with Arma 2 Combined operations v1.54.72888

Required Addons: BAF

nopeacepromo.jpg

Description:

A British fireteam 'Charlie 2' is being tasked with investigating a report of gunfire within the village of Grishino. Although Chernarus has been at peace for some time, there is still high tension between the ethnic factions within the country. The efforts of NATO and UN peacekeeping contingents from Britain and the US have been increasingly impotent as violent militant groups have come to the fore there is a resurgence of incidents of ethnic violence and fighting. Chernarus, fresh out of a period of prolonged civil war, is still a volatile state with clashing ethnic factions. Friction between these is a force that the military intervention of the US during the civil war did not stop, and it is likely that the conflict within the country will once again come to a head...

Features:

• Single player mission
  • Play as a British fire team leader conducting peace keeping within new Chernarus
  • Short Infantry oriented combat in and around the town of Grishino fighting locals and insurgents
  • It makes a change to use the woodland british units as no missions on Chernarus were included with the DLC
  • Fully voiced
  • Custom loading screen
  • Uses BIS First Aid modules

Mediafire download link.

Armaholic download link.

Rise Up

v1.1 - Updated 09/09/2010

Made with Arma 2 Combined operations v1.54.72888

Required Addons: None

RiseUpPromo.jpg

Description:

A small group of Mujihadeen fighters in the mountains around the village of Nur have decided that the Americans occupying the village must be removed. Supporters of the insurgents within the village have supplied them with intelligence on where the American soldiers are and have supplied them with a cache of weapons to use against them. The Mujihadeen have decided to act and to infilitrate the village covertly by night to eliminate the infidels and blow up their Stryker armoured vehicle that they have with them. The Mujihadeen must escape quickly however and once they have been detected only have a limited time before more American reinforcements will show up.

Features:

• Single player mission
  • Play as a group of Takiban Mujihadeen fighting against American "aggressors"
  • Guerilla Stealth combat in the wooded hills of north Takistan with limited objectives
  • Fully voiced (Not authentically, its clips from Full Spectrum Warrior, adds to the immersion though. If any Arabic voice actors want to help me, pm me)
  • Custom loading screen
  • Allows you to play as the bad guys for a change, even though they may be cheesy terrorist types

Mediafire download link.

Armaholic download link.

Pretty Ninja

v1.0

Made with Arma 2 Combined operations v1.57.76815

Required Addons: BB Desert USMC

Description:

Operation Arrowhead has been successful so far. Following yesterdays air assault, USMC forces seized most of their designated objectives in northern central Takistan. The USMC force, TF Reaper, advanced north and reached the vicinity of Zavarak green zone, one of the last strongpoints for fleeing Takistani insurgents. It is vital that TF Reaper seizes the area around Zavarak to allow passage of battalion elements to reinforce the attack on Rasman airfield.

Features:

• Single player mission
  • Play as a commander of a USMC task force during the invasion of Takistan
  • High command combat with a small force (A reinforced rifle squad)
  • Fully voiced
  • Custom loading screen
  • This is a rehash of the BIS mission "Village Sweep" from ARMA 2 with slightly increased difficulty, uses Desert USMC units, and is in Takistan
  • Uses BIS High Command Module

Mediafire download link.

Armaholic download link.

Red Eviction

v1.0

Made with Arma 2 Combined operations v1.59

Required Addons: BAF

Description:

The local ethnic factions within Chernarus have once again have resorted to guerilla action against each other. The communists have been enacting killings upon villages known to harbour nationalist forces or simply have been connected with nationalists in the past. In order to maintain peace within Chernarus, the peacekeeping forces of the UK within the country are being forced to act militarily against these guerilla factions. Paramilitary forces have been spotted by local defence force reconnaisance units entering Gvozdno and a British quick reaction force has been assembled to retake the village before bad weather grounds aircover.

Features:

• Single player mission
  • Play as a rifleman in a British section, AI leads the squad.
  • Combined arms assault on the village of Gvozdno
  • Fully voiced - Thanks Archamedes.
  • Custom loading screen
  • Uses NIM weather scripts
  • Uses BIS first aid modules

Mediafire Download Link

Armaholic Download Link

Black Box

v1.1

Made with Arma 2 Combined operations v1.60

Required Addons: BAF + PMC

Description:

A US Army CH47 has gone down over Shapur during the night. The cargo itself, under licsenced ownership by ION incorporated, cannot be left unaccounted for. Due to the hostile nature of the locals in Shapur, we cannot recover the cargo. Its up to Shield team to locate the downed helicopter and recover its flight recorder before insurgents find the crash site. Then call in air support to destroy the wreck.

Features:

• Single player mission
  • Play as a leader of a PMC expeditionary team
  • Squad sized high tempo urban combat where civilian casualties are unacceptable
  • Fully voiced
  • Custom loading screen and cutscenes
  • Helicopter location and enemy numbers randomised to allow a degree of replayability
  • Uses BIS First aid and ALICE modules

Rapidshare Download Link

Armaholic Download Link

Retaliate

v1.0

Made with Arma 2 Combined operations v1.60

Required Addons: SG Spetsnaz GRU

Description:

A Spetsnaz GRU squad is poised to conduct a preliminary strike operation against guerilla forces in Stary Sobor to cripple their offensive capability. The NAPA faction has once again gained popularity within the rural towns and villages of south Zagoria and have conducted several cross border raids into north Zagoria, over the Russian border. Directorate of Intelligence has assembled several special teams to conduct punitive and pre-emptive clearance strikes against NAPA strongholds within Chernarus itself to further prevent any further cross border raids. Intelligence suggests that Stary Sobor harbours the guerilla's armoured vehicles that they have acquired from old CDF garrisons or were left behind by Russian peacekeepers in 2010. Therefore it is a target of upmost priority.

Features:

• Single player mission
  • Play as a leader of a Spetsnaz GRU team
  • Simple squad sized infiltration and sabotage mission made for showcasing the new units
  • Gear selection at briefing screen
  • Fully voiced (Thanks to KingNothing and his voice acting team. All voices are taken from his excellent Forgotten Few campaign. Go play it, NOW).
  • Custom loading screen
  • Uses BIS First aid modules

Rapidshare Download Link

Armaholic Download Link

Credits:

• Voicing acting talent in all missions is credited to the lads of TF86. Thanks guys.
  • Zipper5 for his photoshop templates
  • Kronzky for his super UPS script
  • BIS for making Arma 2
  • All the addon makers of the addons used. Thanks lads.

Edited by colonel stagler

Update: New mission added first post. Strike In The Rain

Thanks

Stag

Update: New mission added first post. No Peace To Keep

Thanks

Stag

Nice little mission Stag, you've earned BIS another BAF customer!

Update: New mission added first post. No Peace To Keep

Thanks

Stag

Excellent mission! Any more BAF in Cherno missions planned?

Yea mate one coming soon. Red Eviction. Should be good..

Update: Mission updated to version 1.1. No Peace To keep

v1.1

- Fixed an error with the dialogue where the wrong string was spoken.

- Shortened the ending trigger so it doesnt take a minute for the mission to end when all objectives are done.

Update: New mission added first post. Rise Up

Thanks

Stag

Edited by colonel stagler

Update: Mission updated to version 1.1. Rise Up

v1.1

- Fixed an error with the "leaving.sqf" script. There was / when it was meant to be a \. Doh.

I experienced a problem within your mission 'Strike in the Rain':

After the villages was cleared the task was given to advance towards the second waypoint (north of the village). So I went there with my group and - once arrived - waited there for further assignments. But nothing was happening until I aborted the mission.

Rise up was well done - I liked the music (cod soundtrack) and atmoshpere. Futhermore it's quite refreshing to play as 'Takiban Mujihadeen' - I would like to see more of these missions in the future!

Velocity patience is a virtue. Try waiting a little longer mate.

I experienced a problem within your mission 'Strike in the Rain':

After the villages was cleared the task was given to advance towards the second waypoint (north of the village). So I went there with my group and - once arrived - waited there for further assignments. But nothing was happening until I aborted the mission.

Same thing here, started happening after the 1.54 patch. I waited 30 minutes with no result.

Bloody patch breaking the world. Ill look into it lads.

Ha sorry velocity. I worked out what the problem is. Its due to the new patch breaking the combat mode for units. When issued an order in combat mode they no longer move anywhere just stay stationary. Nice. Ill fix it after I move back in to university tomorow.

I dont use betas Zipper. Velocity were you running the beta?