Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

This thread will be used to discuss the current OFP Combat Photography thread.  Any pictures you want to comment on, ask questions about, or praise the photographer, keep it out of the actual photo thread, and post it here.  Please link any pictures you are commenting on for the time being.

I'd like to start off by saying I'm very pleased at the overall quality this has progressed to.  Starting off as just snapshots, and coming to these very fine tuned photos we have now is very impressive.

thirtyg, Once again A hell of a job, really great pic you opened up page 56 with: Convoy rolls through the southern Tonal desert

And on the humorous side of things, nice one Frenchman, you caught the Frenchies doing Riverdance on Patrol  biggrin_o.gif :Dance!

And on the humorous side of things, nice one Frenchman, you caught the Frenchies doing Riverdance on Patrol  biggrin_o.gif :Dance!

It's the can can! Get your stereotypes straight! biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Whats this picture

the_frenchman.jpg

Looks like a Famas with a helmet from the star wars bounty hunter.

Quote[/b] ]just a few BAS pics, kinda a lame tribute to them no longer making ofp1 addons wink_o.gif

when/where was this announced ?

im feeling to lazy to search all bas related threads for the info so please tell me what u know  smile_o.gif  wink_o.gif

edit: nevermind, found it

just been confused, first theres the story bout their new units and than they retreat from the ofp1 front crazy_o.gif

*After seeing Mr. Burns Sig*

Post here to save the Seals...

For the love of god SAVE TEH SEALS !1!!!1 crazy_o.gif

I mean, Lee_H._Oswald: VERY nice picture of the CH-34 that was recently released, Good job! wink_o.gif

For the love of god SAVE TEH SEALS !1!!!1 crazy_o.gif

I mean, Lee_H._Oswald: VERY nice picture of the CH-34 that was recently released, Good job! wink_o.gif

Yeah, that pretty much spawned a bunch of REALLY COOL CH-34 pics.

I got a question. I am trying to post my screenshots in a fake news paper. Im using MS works, but I cant upload it into my photo bucket and I cant figure out how to format it so that I can.

Any sugestions?

Sure, bring it up on to your desktop and take a screenshot of it like you would in game. Trim it up and save it as a .jpg

Monty

Acro that last pic is bloody kool looking smile_o.gif keep up the work wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Mark the calendar boys, this is the week of Keg's water  tounge_o.gif

i was thinking the same... its going to be the new releases which just happen to by flying, driving, standing near water tounge_o.gif

Mark the calendar boys, this is the week of Keg's water  tounge_o.gif

I know what you mean...it's like when the Choctaw came out, or when BAS Blackhawk pack first came out...still, some great pics lately...

Mr. Burns, when you post pics list addons used please.

oops..must be happened because my full attention goes towards the dxdll  tounge_o.gif

will list them next time  wink_o.gif

I must say that Arch.'s WW2 pics have been outstanding of late, i think they are some of the most beautiful pictures ever to grace the thread.  smile_o.gif

*EDIT*

Refined language a little tounge_o.gif

http://www.gops.it/foto/angel-face.jpg

where are these sunglasses form ? lookin very good !

also im curious how lupus edited his dxdll, lupus do you care to share it with us or does somebody else know how to hexedit it ?

i can think of getting the checksum of the current textures & from tex´s i want to reflect water, then searching for the original check# with hex editor in the dll and replacing it with the new checksum rock.gif

anythhing more possible by editing ?