Sign in to follow this  
*zeewolf*

Invasion 44 standalone grass pack

With permission from the Invasion 44 team I have repackaged the grass used by their Normandy island as a standalone addon providing editor placeable vegetation.

The pack contains thirteen varieties of vegetation; grass of various heights, ferns, crops and wild flowers. Also included is a template providing tile patterns of various sizes for the different vegetation types.

Special thanks to Bielow for assisting me in locating the original authors and securing permission for this release.

OFPr.info/ofp.gamepark.cz screens and mirror.

Sendspace mirrror NOTE click the "Regular Download" button then "Click here to start download from sendspace" DO NOT click any of the other "download" buttons

Multiupload mirror

Edited by *Zeewolf*
OFPr.info mirror added

File is said to be unavailable :

The file you are looking for seems to be unavailable at the moment. Please come back later

ProfTournesol said:
File is said to be unavailable :

The file you are looking for seems to be unavailable at the moment. Please come back later

Me too :(

Nice work *Zeewolf*!

Thanks for Your time to finalize grass world to Ofp :)

This link should work Rożek,Prof T and Incubus

http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/Invasion_44_Grass_Pack;120047

And to avoid any issues read readme file ;)

Readme File:

Invasion 44 standalone grass pack

v1.0

Credits:

Jojimbo and the Invasion 44 team (original mod)

Jean Christophe (grass models and textures)

Zeewolf (standalone cpp)

Bielow (for facilitating release of this standalone mod)

Class names:

i44_grass1 Green grass

i44_grass2 Dry grass

i44_grass3 Dry grass with awns

i44_grass4 Green grass with awns

i44_grass5 Green grass with flowers

i44_grass6 Dry grass with tall awns

i44_grass7 Dry grass with thistles

i44_flowers1 Bluebells

i44_flowers2 Sunflowers

i44_ferns1 Ferns square

i44_ferns2 Ferns circle

i44_crops1 Maize

i44_crops2 Wheat

All classes can be found in the editor under EmptyGrass.

This addon is a standalone grass addon based on the vegetation used in I44's Normandy island.

It is recommended to set the in game Visual Quality to maximum to minimise LOD culling of the grass.

License:

The i44_grass.pbo file included in this archive are the intellectual property of the Invasion 1944 team and it's members.

Any and all use other then playing with it in Operation Flashpoint/Arma:CWA is prohibited by law unless permission is given by the Invasion 1944 team.

You may not edit the contents of the files, or repackage them into a different file format unless permission is given by the Invasion 1944 team.

The authors cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by any file to your computer.

Bielow

Strange...

I must check what I downloaded... :D

Bielow

A quick note on the download it is a bit deceiving. when the page loads it has a real nice and pretty download that is not actually the download. the download itself is farther down and kind of unmarked. So be aware. he did upload the correct one just check which download link you click

Edited by njmatrix

Update. Kenoxite has added a script to the .pbo that greatly improves AI pathfinding and automatically lowers grass near the player to balance gameplay against AI opponents (who can see about 50m through grass).

Get it here. Demo mission and instructions included.