Sign in to follow this  
R0adki11

Nogovan Airforce Mig21

As a present to the OFP Community im releasing several addons, that ive been meaning to release for some time, here i present the Nogovan Airforce Mig21

Mig 27 1.0

Release 1.0

By NAF Team, Released by R0adki11

=========

To contact me please feel to use the Bis Forums

or email me at roadkill@8bit-online.co.uk

CREDITS:

========

- Supah from Nogovan Armed Forces Project for giving me the permission to release this addon.

- Sole from Nogovan Armed Forces Project for giving me the permission to release this addon.

- FW200 from Nogovan Armed Forces Project for giving me the permission to release this addon.

- Bis for this great game we all still enjoy.

VERSION HISTORY

===============

- Public Release

INSTALLATION

============

There is 1 PBO files in the zipe file, which need to be extracted into your Operation Flashpoint Addons folder or appropiate Mod folder.

UNITS:

============

Mig21 can be found under:

Resistance Side >> Nogovan Airforce >> Mig21

Classnames

============

NAFmig21_int - Resistance side version

NAFmig21_cas - Resistance side version

Weapons Classnames

============

REQUIRED ADDONS:

=================

- RKI_WEAP - My weapon pack, supplied with Nogovan Light Infantry pack

- RKI_NLI - Nogovan Light Infantry

Author's note

==============

Any comments about this addon,please feel free to pm on the forums or contact me be email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please visit the Official Forum for discussions of this addon.

*************Disclaimer:*******************

This is NOT an official Addon. Use it at your own risk.

You are free to distribute this addon under the condition that you keep it free.

Do not modify this addon without explicit permission of the original author.

This addon is for personal entertainmentonly, other uses are forbidden unless explicit permission has been given.

Download from:

http://naf.8bit-online.co.uk/files/ofp/NogovanAirforceMig21.zip

Requires:

http://naf.8bit-online.co.uk/files/ofp/NAFcom.zip

Edited by R0adki11

Sorry but i have the message : "addon NAFmig21 requires addon NAFcom" and the addon doesn't work.

Where i can found NAFcom addon ?

Thanks

tail insignia on the 21's ain't workin

have you installed NAFcom, if so could you specify the error?

Thanks

After downloading NAFcom everything is OK. There are still some issues (missing picture error - that icon you can see in-game; invisible Atol rockets; no side-number; brakechute available over 100 kph), but hey! It's a present - take it and don't complain! :D

Overall - very nice addition, thanks R0adki11 and good luck with your A2 projects!

BronzeEagle:

Do you have previous addons? I have and I can see Nogovan roundel - only lacks registration number, but I assume that there is no number on model itself.

okay well, for what im doing i won't be using the 21 anyhow so...

Well thanks for the kick in the teeth, i did say this was a present to the community, i didn't have to release it. Ive had alot are messages sent about it, i thought i would be nice and release it.

If some one wants to look into the tail problem they can do, as long they contact me. Before its released.

Excellent addon, I'm so glad you didn' dump this project ;)

Excellent addon, I'm so glad you didn' dump this project ;)

it was never dumped or to be dumped. Its been living on my hard drive for ages ;)

it was never dumped or to be dumped. Its been living on my hard drive for ages ;)

Thanks a lot, that's nice to release it.

Thanks a lot, that's nice to release it.

Your welcome, i shall have a look through my hard drive to see if i have any other OFP addons fit for release :)

Nice addon. A Mig-21 fits well with the theme of OFP.

Will there be any retextures? maybe it would be cool to have a Russian version, there aren't any Mig-21's as good as this one out there!

I love these nogovan addons I'm using many of them In missions.

Is it possible to have russian roundels on this, maybe some texture swap? great MiG!

Is it possible to have russian roundels on this, maybe some texture swap? great MiG!

sorry i never made a Russian version of the mig21, footmuch however made an mig21 for the Russian side this can be found here http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=4918

Thanks

Footmunch's Mig is ... unfinished and very dated. Your version if simply better, it only needs extra roundels or camo. C'mon :)

@Gonzo & Sudayev:

I'd also be happy to see Soviet version of this (or even Polish using OFPL pilot!), but remember that R0adki11 definitely moved to ArmA 2, and this addon isn't even completely done by himself (I guess that Sole and FW200 did most of it). So he rather won't make new skins for it.

But if somebody could donate additional textures for this model, I bet that R0adki11 would have agree to release it - like it was with An-2 which came with additional skins by (if I remember well) Relikki. Unfortunately I don't have enough of free time to look into this matter :(

Edited by krzychuzokecia
mistake

Footmunch's Mig is ... unfinished and very dated. Your version if simply better, it only needs extra roundels or camo. C'mon :)
@Gonzo & Sudayev:

I'd also be happy to see Soviet version of this (or even Polish using OFPL pilot!), but remember that R0adki11 definitely moved to ArmA 2, and this addon isn't even completely done by himself (I guess that Sole and FW200 did most of it). So he rather won't make new skins for it.

But if somebody could donate additional textures for this mother, I bet that R0adki11 would have agree to release it - like it was with An-2 which came with additional skins by (if I remember well) Relikki. Unfortunately I don't have enough of free time to look into this matter :(

aye, ive very much moved to Arma2 i don't even have OFP installed anymore. Sole and FW200 did most of the work, if some one made the skins, im sure it could be looked at adding a Soviet Version.

With regards to the An-2 i added the extra skins as a request when i was still making addons for OFP.

Well, for me just a Russian roundel would do, but a retexture would be nice, there are many wonderfull skins to be found. this Mig is really nice, i cant compare it to any other Mig-21 made for ofp. If it were made roundel-compatible for instance, it could be used in missions ranging from korea to afghanistan. But its your stuff man i don't wanna bore you :D