Sign in to follow this  
murtoo

Coast Guard Helicopter and Air Rescue

MH-60 Coast Guard skin and air rescue scripts.

Includes example mission, simple crane, rescue basket, intercom sounds.

DOWNLOAD

HljXjmLPRAk

For editor:

BLUFOR / USMC / AIR / MH-60CG

EMPTY / AIR / MH-60CG [uSMC]

Usage: Copy scripts to mission folder and add this line to helicopters init:

none = this execVM "rescue.sqf";

Note: You can find Description.ext for intercom sounds in example mission.

arma2oa2011040701253291.th.jpgarma2oa2011040701211584.th.jpgarma2oa2011040701110780.th.jpgarma2oa2011040701065921.th.jpgarma2oa2011040701234988.th.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Edited by murtoo

How you found Air Rescue scripts? Post some feedbacks after try :)

Was fun. The mission was a little short, but the stuff worked.

I like how the skin looks worn, as if the helicopter has been in use for a while and not like many other mods where equipment looks brand new even when it logically, specially old tech, should probably be worn etc...

O M G!!! This is pure divine intervention, lol. I was just thinking last night about d/ling this addon from the OFP days. Thank you so much for not making me revert back in time to OFP again. Love the video and was wondering about the station at the beginning of the video...is that in the addon release or is that a private addon?

Thanks again, great work.

Awesome addon :D You know what would be even more awesome. A 360 camera on the nose that can use normal, Nv, and thermal from OA :D It's a must in night missions when you need to find survivors.

how would you initialize this in game, not adding it to the vehicle itself? ie adding it somehow to the init, if you DID NOT know the name of the vehicle but type of vehicle?

how would you initialize this in game, not adding it to the vehicle itself? ie adding it somehow to the init, if you DID NOT know the name of the vehicle but type of vehicle?

Name of vehicle in config: UH60CG

and you can use like:

("UH60CG" createVehicle (position player)) execVM "rescue.sqf";

You don't have to run script only in init.

what do i do with the intercom sounds and the script folder where do i put them?

Love the addon! I like the fact that you can add the rescue basket winch to other helicopters. Fits well on the hueys. Thank you for this brings back memories of the Coast Guard mod for OFP.

what do i do with the intercom sounds and the script folder where do i put them?

If you look at the example mission you can figure out.

Its not big deal I'm explaining anyway:

- Copy 8 script files from Scripts folder to your mission folder.

- Create a new folder to your mission folder and rename it Sounds.

- Copy 9 sound files(ogg) from Intercom Sounds to Sounds folder in your mission folder.

- Copy Description.ext from CoastGuard_Mission.utes folder to your mission folder.

Hey great addon! (I say this a second time) :). If you are looking for another project I have had the idea of remaking the oa uh-60 and making it much more realistic , ex: changing rotors, making the landing gear "flex", changing the machine guns to m240s, and also changing the color to a green or olive drab. Another idea is making the hh-60m (uh-60m but a medevac) oa made one but it is also VERY unrealistic to those in Afghanistan. This would change: Taking off the refueling tanks and wings, changing the medevac sign to the traditional cross, changing the rotors to a black rotor without the yellow stripe, possibly putting in 2 stretchers , changing the paint job to olive drab, and lastly letting the gear "flex". If you would like to make this a project of yours let me know and I would be happy to help you. :)

Hey great addon! (I say this a second time) :). If you are looking for another project I have had the idea of remaking the oa uh-60 and making it much more realistic , ex: changing rotors, making the landing gear "flex", changing the machine guns to m240s, and also changing the color to a green or olive drab. Another idea is making the hh-60m (uh-60m but a medevac) oa made one but it is also VERY unrealistic to those in Afghanistan. This would change: Taking off the refueling tanks and wings, changing the medevac sign to the traditional cross, changing the rotors to a black rotor without the yellow stripe, possibly putting in 2 stretchers , changing the paint job to olive drab, and lastly letting the gear "flex". If you would like to make this a project of yours let me know and I would be happy to help you. :)

... You've been told this by other people. The BIS ArmA 2/OA models cannot be edited, it is illegal, and yet you keep spamming every helicopter type thread with this request BS.

OT: This looks like an interesting addon, maybe we will eventually see the sort of stuff OFP had. Do you have any plans to redo the USCG paint scheme?

OT: This looks like an interesting addon, maybe we will eventually see the sort of stuff OFP had. Do you have any plans to redo the USCG paint scheme?

May be later on. I was thinking to make USCG first but this appeals to everyone.