Sign in to follow this  
Termit

BTR-60 by AALEX

Nice addon, but each time I download any addon it will not show up in the game, how do you add contents into the game successfully? I'm really hoping to download your BTR 60 addon!

hi,

Nice addon, but each time I download any addon it will not show up in the game, how do you add contents into the game successfully? I'm really hoping to download your BTR 60 addon!

Create a folder named @btr, inside this folder create another folder named addons then put the .pbo files in addons folder. Now, put your @btr folder in the main ofp directory, usually C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint.

Copy and paste the resistance shorcut, right click on the copy and select proprieties, a new window appears, inside target box you should have something like "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE". After this line type -nosplash -mod=@btr

For the record, now the shorcut's target will be:

"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nosplash -mod=@btr

launch the game with the shortcut you just created, open the editor and find the btr.

cya.

Nikiller.

This is way too complicated as a method!

Extract the Pbo and place it in your Res Addons folder. You will find the new unit in your editor.

That's it.

Its not there, I went to mission editor and I didnt find it, I dont know exactly where im supposed to look. Is it on the East,West,Resistance section? is it in the Armored list?

@RussianPuts

Assuming you have installed the addon correctly as well as a shortcut you should find these under:

east_

WW3_Armored_

BTR-60PB

BTR-60PB (DES)

res_

WW3_Armored_

BTR-60PB (RES)