Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Nogova 2004 released!

Update:

New version is in the works, go to the end of the thread

Finally after some trouble (my usual host is transferring their servers) I present you Nogova 2004.

Nogova 2004 (5,6 MB):

Mirror 1: Apollo

Mirror 2: Revellion

Mirror 3: OFP.at

Mirror 4: Flashpoint.ru

Mirror 5: OFP.info

Mirror 6: OFPcentral

Needs:

3WX 3rd party objects pack

3WX/AGS industrial pack

Or just look at the 3WX site

More mirror's and feedback are welcome smile_o.gif

yeah baby.

I kissed u in the other thread and I'll do it again but It might be quer so I'll handshake your profile smile_o.gif

tried it and woooooow wow_o.gif

great island biggrin_o.gif

That's the reaction I was hoping for and thanks for the mirror wink_o.gif

.... WOWeek.gif,  The fact that you got everything to look proportional is fantastic and makes everything look realistic.

10/10 biggrin_o.gif

there must be a mistake in the readme!

Quote[/b] ]

Needed addons:

- 3WX/AGS industrial pack V3.1

- 3WX third party object pack V1.2

I know there I can get AGS V 3 and object pack V 1.1

but I am unable to find V 3.1 and V 1.2

there must be a mistake in the readme!
Quote[/b] ]

Needed addons:

- 3WX/AGS industrial pack V3.1

- 3WX third party object pack V1.2

I know there I can get AGS V 3 and object pack V 1.1

but I am unable to find V 3.1 and V 1.2

Yeah I noticed it this morning, the readme was kinda finished in a hurry. But you know what I mean, all the latest files wink_o.gif

Awesome job! Absolutely love the new Motorway (or whatever it is called on Nogova). I did notice several things tho. It looks like only south of the island is modern, as far as I can tell north is still old. Also it will be really nice to see Mapfact Airport building for the airport, cause now it is pretty much two runways, heaps of hangars and couple of appartment buildings.

_nogova2004_1.jpg _nogova2004_2.jpg _nogova2004_3.jpg

_nogova2004_4.jpg _nogova2004_5.jpg _nogova2004_6.jpg

Flashpoint.ru Mirror

I did notice several things tho. It looks like only south of the island is modern, as far as I can tell north is still old. Also it will be really nice to see Mapfact Airport building for the airport, cause now it is pretty much two runways, heaps of hangars and couple of appartment buildings.

Yeah I started on the south first and in next versions you will see changes in the north wink_o.gif

About the airport: I hope to get a set of new buildings for the airport and other places in the future so this doesn't reflect the final version wink_o.gif

And thanks for the mirror smile_o.gif

Two trees in grid Id 75 seem to be a bit off.

Tree.jpg

Two trees in grid Id 75 seem to be a bit off.

Awww, changed that earlier but I didn't saved it, I am sorry  crazy_o.gif

it would be nice if someone can tell me where a civilian car pack is?? u know with all the exotic cars.. cuzz you can have some fun races on this map with highways and what now now.. gas stations all over the place.. lol this is cool. yeh only thing i dont like is mapfacts airport buildings havent been used but i love the second runway.

were did u place that tank thingy?  rock.gif

Cb59 (in the desert) smile_o.gif

If it's 2004, we need convenience stores. I have so much modeling on my plate right now my team would kill me if I tried my hand at doing one, but maybe after I get some of my work done. tounge_o.gif

My few notes/ideas so far:

- The monument, should be in some better place (Lipany), should have stone monument, the barrel should be raised (someone already said about it), the base should be oblique on the top, so that the front of the tank should face up, that is how most of such monuments in my country look :]

- There is one thing that MUST BE there. Billboards, maybe we hate them, at least some of us, but more or less.. they are everywhere in modern world.

- Some weird thing... Graphitti! It should be there, especially on flathouses... normal graphitti, shitty tags and so on. You won''t find any flathouse without them. Realisation? You may either retexture the buildings or make separate addons as single faces textured with graphitti, that you would place very very near the wall to simulate it is on the wall (like.. 1cm from the wall or so).

- The airfield is certainly bad. Especially the flathouses!! They should not be there, I cannot understand why every island maker tries to place the flathause everywhere, in military base, on the airfield... :/ These houses are for living, it would be the same bad if you would put any other house there, like a farmhouse.

More will come, now the dinner awaits. Highway is great, busstops are great, hospital is nice, warehouses... nice but bit weird, they take quite a space around the cities and hmm... okay, let's say they have to be somewhere.

Good work on the island!

After five minutes of testing it out I'd like to point out again that there should be more breaks/gaps in the concrete dividers. Right now the only places you can turn around to go back to where you were going is to drive a few kilometers to the nearest junction for a town. There's only one I noticed, and it looks more like a concrete piece was simple left out at Ec59.

were did u place that tank thingy?  rock.gif

Cb59 (in the desert)  smile_o.gif

IN THE DESERT?!?!?

Wasn't it supposed to be in Dolina???

Oh, and Ironsight... dunno what u did to the landing autopilot... crazy_o.gif