Thank you very very much! The mod is just amazing and already get used to it so much that can't play without it. And i have some observations and suggestions if i may:
1. Disabling autodanger is just great and helps a lot when need fast moving, but ai still stop on the move when they have a line of sight on target and start shooting. Is it possible to disable this behaviour? I mean to have some toggleable button for disable autotarget in addition to disable autodanger?
2. Go codes are super helpfull but when making some complex plan for individual units or ( my favorite ) flex formation, it is very time consuming to click on each waypoint and set it to Go code. Can you make it possible to turn a Go code before assigning waypoints so that each next assaigned waypoint would recieve the "A,B,C or D" code in advance?( this in addition to already existing system)
3. Also for time saving can you add Go code activation buttons to Quick menu HUD, so that they can be activated while player is on the move ( i mean while you visually observe the movement of your AIs)?
4. I don't know if its a bug or it suppose to be like this but after assigning slow speed waypoint in planning mode, units start moving with same slow speed after recieving waypoint in HUD mode. And anyway would be great to control speed of teammates when assigning waypoints in HUD mode, because this makes them move almost like in tactical formations towards their waypoint. ( maybe Ctrl+RMB - for fast movement and Ctrl+LMB - for slow movement)
5. Concerning HUD mode, would be just awesome to have some kind of button to activate "remember last formation" mode, so that it would not be necessary to scroll through all possible formations every time before giving new waypoint with same formations. Or by using Shift+F for activating a desired formation.
Thank you in advance and once more - thank you for your hard work with this amazing mod.