To see your in-game stats in leader-boards go to our website: https://www.projectargo.net/leaderboards#/general/
Size of the update: 10,6 GB
Scenarios: Added: New Mission Vote screen at the end of every mission (only on dedicated servers). This means that at the end of the scenario, you can pick the location which will be played next. Added: New scenario difficulty – Hardcore mode. (See the details below) Changed: Clash - Score reward for capturing a point is now awarded after the capturing ends. Fixed: Forced respawn in case of death caused by game at the round start didn't work in some cases. Fixed: Clash - Flag animation states. Fixed: Script error on the round end when airdrop was not captured by either site.
Loadouts: Changed: Apparel/Equipment screen is turned off for now and apparel is assigned automatically based on faction. Changed: The LIM loadouts with MRCO optics now use iron sights only.
UI: Added: New and nicer texture for hit indicator. Added: Score and time (to round end) are now present in the score board. Added: Respawn locations and loadout of teammates are shown on map on respawn screen. Added: Terminal in Raid scenario now has a new animation to show preparation and disruption phase. Added: The progress of securing the airdrop is expressed by sound. Changed: Scenario names format changed from CLASH in Cancon to CLASH – Cancon. Changed: Tasks are no longer displayed in map diary. Fixed: Firing indicators on friendly markers would sometimes not be visibly triggered. Fixed: Friendly markers were visible in the MVP screen. Fixed: Message "Press key to download intel“ in Raid was shown even when player was too far from the objective. Fixed: Fixed an issue where enemy positions were occasionally displayed in map/respawn. Fixed: Fixed an occasional issue where negative ping value was displayed for some players in lobby. Fixed: Fixed an issue in lobby where pressing Enter or Numpad Enter key would change role assignment instead of changing player's state to Ready. Fixed: On the login screen, Tab key can now be used to switch focus from login to password field. Tweaked: when crossing the zone of battlefield in Raid and Clas mode, screen is desaturated. Timer was also added to the warning message and red lines showing borders were removed from Raid mode.
Hardcore mode changes:
- 3D markers (objective, teammates) are turned off.
- Mission info (score, objective progress, mission time, player count, aidrop availabillity) is turned off.
- Weapon crosshair is turned off.
- Player’s stance indicator is turned off.
- Weapon info is only visible during reload or fire mode change.
- Top info messages are turned off.
- Player’s bottom info messages are disabled with the exception of messages stating interaction with objectives or when player is crossing or leaving the battle zone.
- Friendly markers of all friendly players are shown on the map.
- Tactical ping is turned off.
- Duration of matches was prolonged.