• Topics

• Are you in Newcastle, Australia, and finding that your iPhone battery doesn't last as long as it used to? Don't worry; you're not alone. Over time, iPhone batteries can lose their ability to hold a charge effectively. But the good news is that getting your iPhone battery replaced in Newcastle is a straightforward process. Let's walk through everything you need to know. Why Replace Your iPhone Battery? First things first, why should you consider replacing your iPhone battery? Well, as your iPhone gets older, its battery's ability to hold a charge diminishes. You may notice that your phone dies quickly, even after a full charge, or that it shuts down unexpectedly. These are signs that your battery might need replacing. A new battery can breathe fresh life into your iPhone, giving you better performance and longer battery life. Where to Go for Replacement? In Newcastle, there are several options for getting your iPhone battery replaced. You can visit an authorized Apple service provider, such as an Apple Store or an authorized repair shop for your iPhone battery replacement in Newcastle. These places have certified technicians who can replace your battery with a genuine Apple battery, ensuring quality and compatibility. Alternatively, you can choose a third-party repair shop in Newcastle. Make sure to do some research and read reviews to find a reputable repair shop that uses high-quality replacement parts. While third-party repairs may be cheaper than going to Apple, make sure they use batteries that meet Apple's standards to avoid any potential issues. Learn more about our services for iPhone battery replacement in Newcastle. Cost and Time The cost of replacing an iPhone battery in Newcastle can vary depending on where you go and which iPhone model you have. Generally, it can range from around $50 to $100. Keep in mind that this cost usually includes both the battery and the labor for installation. As for the time it takes, getting your iPhone battery replaced is usually a quick process. In most cases, you can drop off your iPhone at the repair shop and pick it up later the same day. Some places even offer same-day service, so you can get back to using your iPhone as soon as possible. DIY Replacement If you're feeling adventurous, you can also replace your iPhone battery yourself. There are plenty of DIY battery replacement kits available online, complete with tools and instructions. However, keep in mind that DIY replacement requires some technical skill and carries the risk of damaging your iPhone if not done correctly. If you're not confident in your abilities, it's best to leave it to the professionals. If your iPhone battery isn't holding a charge like it used to, don't fret. Getting your iPhone battery replaced in Newcastle, Australia, is a simple process. Whether you choose to go to an authorized Apple service provider or a third-party repair shop, you can enjoy longer battery life and better performance with a new battery. Just be sure to weigh your options, consider the cost, and choose a reputable repair service. With a fresh battery, your iPhone will be ready to tackle whatever the day throws at it.
    • @RoxieAtomic
      1. Contacted customer support 2. Took forever 3. They sent me to online forum 4. Posted there for a reply, that took more than a month 5. Online forum sent me to email 6. No reply for over a month now   Can y’all please just help your customer? It would be nice to have someone help the customer out instead of being pitched to the next person.
    • Found what seems like it must be a bug:   Placing a pickup comms(maybe other vehicles too) as a simple object in editor. A reload of the scenario in editor removes the simple object tag entirely. Would be same in an actual mission. Previewing the editor however sees the vehicle as simple though. After another test, its seemingly most if not all ground vehicles. doesnt happen with the hellcat
    • @Larrow I appreciate the detailed breakdown. Definitely cleared up some things. My next goal in the post I have been following is Store the type of the wreck in the container. Will work on that and report back. 
    • Hello everyone,
      I had an idea while I was creating a mission in which I play an undercover policeman who has to infiltrate a drug dealer's hideout.
      I created an undercover system for the occasion, which I think is perfect. As long as you're not wearing a policeman's uniform or taking your gun out of its holster, enemies consider you a civilian. But as soon as you take out your weapon or put on a bullet-proof vest marked “POLICE”, for example, enemies will start shooting at you. This gave me the idea of creating a multiplayer mode (I should point out that I've never done anything like this, I don't have the skills for it) in which you play as officers from Altis who have to take back the island from the traffickers who have invaded it.
      The equipment available will be very limited (only pistols and machine guns), and the difficulty high, with a hint of realism.
      I sincerely think that this would be a very good idea, so I'm taking the liberty of throwing it out there, like a bottle in the sea. The undercover system I just made would be the core of this gamemode.   In short, the system is Capture the Island: you have to take over all the towns one by one.
      To do this, you'll have to patrol the city in civilian clothes, looking for drug dealers' hideouts: houses filled with armed bandits and used as drug-selling grounds. It's imperative that you first go undercover (dressed as a civilian) to steal “evidence” before finally being able to kill everyone, if possible with the help of more heavily armed players/policemen. If the traffickers spot you before you steal the evidence, the mission will fail. After 10 minutes, if no policeman has taken care of the stash, it will disappear, and you'll have to search the city again. What's more, two stakeouts can't appear at the same time, only one at a time.
      You'll need to collect around 15 pieces of evidence in this way from around the city.
      This will unlock the “ultimate” mission, which will allow you to recover the city from the traffickers, and continue your progress around the island.
      The evidence will have enabled you to identify a heavily-guarded location inside or outside the city: a house or building full of drug dealers armed to the teeth, with pickups,  assault rifles, bulletproof vests, much better armed than the small traffickers of the 15 missions. Of course for this last mission there is no longer any point in going in civilian clothes / undercover mod : you have to equip yourself with machine guns, police cars and bulletproof vests. At the heart of this place will be the local baron who will either have to be brought back to a nearby police vehicle, or just activate an action with the wheel which will act as handcuffs, or even just kill him. After this objective is achieved, you must kill the rest of the bandits. After that, the mission will be successful, the city will be recovered, and you can advance to the next city. The cities concerned will only be the major cities on the map, in order to reinforce realism. (If all the hideouts are within a 50 meter radius it's ridiculous)   There will also be several kinds of side objective in the meantime, for example a hostage situation where it will be necessary to kill the hostage takers, a gofast where it will be necessary to "stop" the vehicle which will pass at high speed near the city, a Bank robbery...   There you go, I'm going to try to upload a small mission with my undercover system so that you can try to see what it's worth. Thank you so much for reading, and don't hesitate to tell me what you think. 😄