• Topics

• Hi !
      I propose that an outfit save option be created in the "Character Customization" to save our best outfits and not have to change everything entirely manually. What do you think?  
    • EricJ UH-60 A3   RC65
      - Used the US Army Helipilot as the default crew for the US Army helicopters
      - Cleaned up the AH-96 Hit-Points LOD
      - Added a basic AH-6 and MH-6 (retextured AH/MH-9s) to expand the TF 160 lineup. I wish I had sykocrazy's models, but they'll do for now until something else comes along
      - Adjusted the default loadout for the AH-96 for a mission that I'm planning on releasing
      - Added a BLUFOR unit, TF562. It's the opposite of the Black Raven PMC and is not designed to be a comprehensive unit, since I only have one weapon in the pack. To save my sanity and file size, it uses vanilla weapons and gear. It can be found in BLUFOR/Task Force 562. I mainly created it as a real world look at the Armaverse, as well as for the Pilot missions that I've been modifying and uploading to the Workshop.   https://drive.google.com/file/d/11mYD8Ev0VrZpz1KPQ62NP8XVTYPZHznK/view?usp=sharing
    • While I rest from so much head, I take the opportunity to fix small bugs (damn PNGs) and add quality details.   For example now I'm working on the eyes, they always seemed too bulging, like a toad. With the help of two 256x256px textures (only 85Kb) I have given a great detail to the iris of the eye giving it depth and volume.  
    • I haven't seen or heard any updates or Information about MDZ2 or their devs for years, I started wondering are they abandoned MDZ2. Or some others reasons?
    • Hi !
      For today I propose to improve the drop!
      The drop could remain green when the game is for 8 players and turn blue when there are 12 of us to attract more players! I also propose that the price of the improvement of the drop in shipping be revised downwards, I will explain.
      In elimination for an 80crowns boost, a winning team must collect 2 crates, compared to only one purple/yellow crate in an expedition game when the risk is much greater of permanent death. This is why I propose lowering the drop price to 10/15 crowns in order to balance the “risk/reward” ratio of players.