• Topics

• UH-60 Pack A3 HOTFIX Download this version please!!!!!!!!   -Fixed animation issue with the MH/UH-92s   https://drive.google.com/file/d/11T7FszNXjnUIZmPNk5Gj58DOx1Wo8Fji/view?usp=sharing
    • And here's the MP version. Right now it's limited to four players, because most of the time, it's kinda boring but the SAR missions might be a little fun, but other than that, not much to it. The randomization hasn't been tested at the start of the mission, so there might be an issue, don't know as I didn't see any issue as the pilot slot is the main slot for the pilot to fly. Other than that the heavy work was done by RobJ and so on:   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=3241186921
    • That's your connection, firewall, or antivirus. If you don't know, get someone that can help you.
      Check your bandwidth with speedtest.net . If you can't figure this out, get someone that can help.

Also as stated prior, either add exceptions or remove layers of Anti-virus products or "Internet Protection bundles you did not buy, install, or intentionally use.
      I don't know how many times I found with helping people that had "connection problems", "download problems", "Battleye problems", or "connection drops or kicks", all attributed to "Internet Protection".
      Usually they had 2 anti-viruses bundled with other software because they were just too impatient and just HIT YES on everything even when not even researching what they are installing. Only because some guy on Discord told them to do it.  DO NOT BE THIS TYPE OF PERSON 
      Check for bundled software like "anti-virus" products that bundle with the PC or with other software. Check "Apps" and see if you added junk on your PC or if it came with junk.

97+% of the time this is the problem.

THIS!!! My Post was implying that you would use your own Drive letter. I've edited this for the people who just don't know.
      Check if you have a D:\ drive or if you have an E:\ drive....or for that matter an X:\ Drive first people. You need to know how to use your PC before using suggestions like this. Blindly mapping things never works in the PC world.

If you don't understand, ASK FIRST!!!!

Use simplified paths. If you use a "path" that has spaces you need to use Quotes, but as @timmo Points out, don't use paths with spaces. You can use - or _ in paths.

• Here's the SP version of "Pilot MH-92 Cherokee" It does require my UH-60 A3 mod. While the Jets DLC is mentioned, it's for the SAM system at the airfield. Most of the heavy lifting has been done by RobJ and so on, so I appreciate him letting me mod and upload it. For some reason it's listed as Multiplayer, when it's not MP capable. So it's a fault of the editor upload system, not me.   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=3241182982
    • May someone please create a hecu faction from half life and make a black mesa facility and other factions to go with it may you also pls add the hecu and black mesa vehicles