• Topics

• Hi. You had a invisible character at the end of the script. To check it, you have to use either some editor that supports showing invisible characters or you can paste it here in the code window and the place where such character is located is usually marked with red dot 🔴 . That sometimes happens when you copy paste code from elsewhere.
      So if you want to use the original code, just delete the invisible character at the end. (...call BIS_fnc_holdActionAdd;🔴)

To make it more useful, I added some stuff to the code. Depends entirely on you if you want to use them or not.
      I further optimized the condition and added lazy evaluation. That means that condition doesn't have to be evaluated further when the condition would return FALSE at some point and thus could not return TRUE at the end. If you wish to know more about lazy evaluation, read Code Optimization page.
      To further solve the problem with recruiting unmanned vehicles I also added the condition that should check if vehicle has some alive friendly units inside.
      Then ,because vehicles are also possible to recruit, I changed activation code, so instead of single unit you will recruit whole group. That's because previous code only recruited the commander of the vehicle and I think that's not intended behaviour. If you want to change that to previous behaviour, because you need only single units to be recruited instead, simply replace what I did.
      Also I changed the activation distance, if the unit is a man then action will be showed at 3 meters from him, if it's a vehicle, then the action will be showed at 7 meters, because vehicles are usually bigger and at 3 meters the action would not be shown. Priority has also been changed, so the action is now visible immediately after you approach the unit.
      When i tested it I also noticed that if you recruit friendly UAV vehicle, you can totally break its behaviour when you order the AI to dismount 😂, so I added another check and forbid recruiting UAVs as well. [player, "Recruit Unit", "\a3\ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\holdactions\holdAction_connect_ca.paa", "\a3\ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\holdactions\holdAction_connect_ca.paa", "side cursorTarget isEqualTo side _this && {cursorTarget distance _this < ([7,3] select (cursorTarget isKindOf 'Man')) && {group cursorTarget isNotEqualTo group _this && {(cursorTarget isKindOf 'Man' OR {({alive _x} count (crew cursorTarget)) > 0}) AND {!unitIsUAV cursorTarget}}}}", "alive cursorTarget",{},{},{ params ["_target", "_caller", "_actionId", "_arguments"]; units group cursorTarget join _target; },{},[],2,12,false,true] call BIS_fnc_holdActionAdd;  
    • Decided to trick out the Protector SMGs that the Black River PMC uses. I also made some crew members for the helos so that's an additional archetype to mess with, for the Black River and Raven Warfare Group. I'm debating whether or not to give the same loadout to the crew members, but may just give it as a "perk", and so on.  
    • Hello we are a server provider that is new to Arma Reforger and we use DDR5 for our machines but it seems its working less and having memory issues with us for example like the application crashing or a Memory Dump due to "illegal access" to the memory or corrupted memory I have listed an example error for this below if the issue is DDR5 memory not being able to run on this game then we may switch to DDR4 Memory does anyone have any idea if this could be a fix or it could be the hardware we run?

Thank you for anyone who can help

"Program: /home/container/ArmaReforgerServer Reason: Unknown malloc(): unaligned tcache chunk detected"        
    • Currently, v1.1.0.42, all you need to turn the spawn-despawn ON is here:

Source: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_Reforger:Scenario_Framework#Dynamic_Spawn/Despawn_2
    • I guess you already found the solution. Can you share your video (or text solution) where the topic is shown?   Probably the same subject and from the same author hehe:   EDITED:   Currently, in v1.1.0.42, all you need to turn the spawn-despawn ON is here: Source: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_Reforger:Scenario_Framework#Dynamic_Spawn/Despawn_2