• Topics

• Hi, glad you sorted your issue, but as a suggestion, their may be others with the same problem that would appreciate what specs you are running, what drivers you are using, and how you solved the issue so they can fix theirs. Just a thought to share.
    • The Ghost Hawk doesn't have pip screens like our vehicles. The Pickup has 3 pips (left, right, center mirror) and the Cougar has at least the gunner camera, or the 2D map in the unarmed variant. Also some of the civ variants have an optional mirror, which is also a pip screen. I believe it's simply a hardware issue, since I have constant 60fps (frame lock) in the Cougar. Here's the thing: The external LOD has more selections and more polys AND actually shows some of the instruments enabled same as in 1st person LOD. Basically, LOD0 is heavier than the View Pilot. The only actual difference is that the View Pilot has pip screens, while the external LOD0 has none. There is no script or anything else running that would drain performance when in 1st person but not in 3rd person.
    • Hi, can I go into more detail? And then when I try to do as you described, I get an error in my logs
    • @RoxieAtomic
      1. Contacted customer support 2. Took forever 3. They sent me to online forum 4. Posted there for a reply, that took more than a month 5. Online forum sent me to email 6. No reply for over a month now   Can y’all please just help your customer? It would be nice to have someone help the customer out instead of being pitched to the next person.
    • Found what seems like it must be a bug:   Placing a pickup comms(maybe other vehicles too) as a simple object in editor. A reload of the scenario in editor removes the simple object tag entirely. Would be same in an actual mission. Previewing the editor however sees the vehicle as simple though. After another test, its seemingly most if not all ground vehicles. doesnt happen with the hellcat   Also to raise an old issue regarding fps in the helicopters. There absolutely is an issue. And i can send a screenshot for proof.   Sitting in the cougar at base i created,theres alot of props and vehicles, i pause and check fps,its at 48 fps. I exit the cougar,enter a ghost hawk right next to it, frames are 60(locked so actually much higher)   Guys there is something not quite right with the vehicles in the DLC,My frames should not be tanking like this. This is in 1st person. im happy to upload screenshots. disabling PIP helps bump frames back to 60 but pip on in another helo in same example doesnt drop frames.