• Topics

• TRADITIONAL HEALER@!!//*IN CANADA【[+27787108807]】❤️🌷INSTANT LOST LOVE SPELLS CASTER IN NAMIBIA,ZAMBIA,ZIMBABWE,BOTSWANA,CYPRUS,GEORGIA.
      Traditional Healer your last hope the powerful lost love spells caster USA UK Australia Canada Worldwide with trusted spells mama peace sangoma in Africa Call or What-Sapp ((+27787108807))www. powerfulinstantlovespells.com\ Email: instantlovespells17@gmail.com There is only happiness in life, to love and to be loved. We the Champion of all Traditional and Spiritual Healers, Spells casters, Herbalists, Psychics, Astrologers and many others. Wearer here to fix their failures, Were the most powerful healers with at most results same day same time after casting or telling us your problems in life we based in South Africa. Today stop suffering!!! Why should other people enjoy life yet you are faced with some of the life's problems and diseases. We have brought smiles, happiness, and joy to people’s faces, hearts and families all over the world and we still serving. We believe that love is the only component that makes life complete and worth living. You may be reading this with a broken heart, tears all over your face and regretting after your slight mistake, while asking yourself such questions: why me? How did it happen? What was on me? Is it real? Why do people come into my life and leave me? My daughter or Son stop asking such in your life let Mama peacecarry your cross for your relationship resurrection and that means reading this you’re so special and today is your day. We here to help you 24hrs a day just give us call at any time for:
       (1)Do you want your lover to propose you and marry you?
       (2)Is your love falling apart?!!!!! Cheating on you,
       (3)Are you blocked by your lover from all social Medias?
       (4)Is your partner losing interest in you? (Divorce or Court issues)
       (5)Do you want your love to grow stronger?
       (6)We may bring back your Lost Lover Even If Lost for a Long Time,
       (7)We may strengthen bonds in all love relationship and marriages,
       (8)We may help you to keep your partner faithful and loyal to you,
       (9We may recover love and happiness when relationship breaks down,
       (10)We could make your partner love you alone,
       (11)We may create loyalty and everlasting love between couples,
       (12)Get a divorce settlement quickly from your Ex) partner,
       (13)We could create everlasting love between couples.
       (14)We may help you look for the best suitable partner when you can’t break the cycle of loneliness,
       (15)Removal of bad luck and debts,
       (16)Buy a house or car of your dream,
       (17)We may help students pass their exams/interviews (brain booster)
       (18)We help those seeking employment,
       (19)Speed up money claim spell, delayed payments, pension and accident funds
       (20)Win business tenders, contracts and gamboling (all types of games)
       (21)Do you need to recover your lost property?
       (22)Promotion at work and better pay,
       (23)Do you want to be protected from bad spirits nightmares?
       (24)Are you a Sangoma, Inyanga, Amaxwele, who wants to get more powers?
       (25)Why you can’t keep money or lovers?
       (26)Why you have a lot of enemies?
       (27)Why you are fired regularly on jobs?
       (28)Financial problems,
       (29)Unfinished jobs by other doctors come to me,
       (30)Pensioners free treatment
       sangoma using mirror
       Traditional healers using mirrors
       Mirror sangoma in Johannesburg
       See your enemies in the mirror
       Marriage issues (be proposed) in South Africa, Gauteng Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, Rustenburg, Free State, KwaZulu)Natal, Mpumalanga , Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Namibia, Windhoek, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, USA. It doesn’t mean that if your problem is missing we can’t fix it, just one call or email us to make your life back on the truck let the African herbs work for you to solve all these problems and diseases that are making you sad.
       NOTE: Also reminding you that this has been an ancient practice, though not scientifically proven it has helped many people. Depending on individual circumstances and conditions you may be among the beneficially.
      Call or Whatsapp On +27787108807
      Email: instantlovespells17@gmail.com
    • Traditional healer +27787108807 Bring back lost love spells, Lost love spell caster in Soweto, Brakpan, Boksburg, Edenvale, Tembisa  Johannesburg, Kimberly, Pretoria
                  Lost Love Spells Caster  +27787108807  in Roodepoort,Sandton, Alberton ,Germiston, Benoni, Boksburg ,Rakpan Daveyton, Duduza ,Edenvale, Impumelelo, Isando Katlehong, Kempton Park, KwaThema ,Nigel Reiger,Park Springs, Tembisa, Thokoza, Tsakane, Vosloorus ,Wattville ,Atteridgaeville,Centurion,Hammanskraal, Irene, Mamelodi ,Pretoria,Soshanguve,Boipatong, Bophelong,Evaton,Sebokeng, Sharpeville,Vereeniging, Meyerton,Heidelberg,Ratanda,Bronkhorstspruit,Ekangala,Kungwini,Bronberg,Cullinan,Refilwe,Zithobeni,Carltonville,Khutsong,Kagiso,Kromdraai,Krugersdorp,Magaliesburg, Muldersdrift, Mohlaken,Randfontein,Bekkersdal,testonaria,Kimberley,Upington,Kuruman,Sprinbok,Kathu Ritchie Pietermaritzburg,Bellville,Bloemfonteinla,Kigali,Lenasia, Midrand, Randburg,Sasolburg,Limpopo,Witbank,Standarton,Secunda,Middelburg,Johannesburg,Vanderbijlpark,Secunda,Soweto Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane,Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra Johannesburg
                  Is your man or woman cheating on you. Do you want him or her back. I will bring him or her back in 2 days. I have helped thousands of people. My name is DrMama Amirah  +27787108807 . I am a professional love spell caster. I have spent 15 years studying and doing practical magic. I use my knowledge and experience to help people from all over the world in matters of love, divorce, lost love, cheating partners and breakups. I will remove all spiritual obstacles in your relationship and give you happiness. 
      Call or Whatsapp On +27787108807
      Email: instantlovespells17@gmail.com
    • Decided to trick out the Protector SMGs that the Black River PMC uses. I also made some crew members for the helos so that's an additional archetype to mess with, for the Black River and Raven Warfare Group. I'm debating whether or not to give the same loadout to the crew members, but may just give it as a "perk", and so on.  
    • Hello we are a server provider that is new to Arma Reforger and we use DDR5 for our machines but it seems its working less and having memory issues with us for example like the application crashing or a Memory Dump due to "illegal access" to the memory or corrupted memory I have listed an example error for this below if the issue is DDR5 memory not being able to run on this game then we may switch to DDR4 Memory does anyone have any idea if this could be a fix or it could be the hardware we run?

Thank you for anyone who can help

"Program: /home/container/ArmaReforgerServer Reason: Unknown malloc(): unaligned tcache chunk detected"        
    • Currently, v1.1.0.42, all you need to turn the spawn-despawn ON is here:

Source: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_Reforger:Scenario_Framework#Dynamic_Spawn/Despawn_2