• Topics

• Hi !
      As visible below (Image) when will it be possible to have a private game? Whether in ELIMINATION or DEATH MATCH ? 😃 and maybe even shipping (without the possibility of acquiring experience or farming for the refuge obviously but of visiting the maps for new players without the stress of danger)  It would be a huge pleasure for the community and friends could compete in 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4 !
      This could be really fun ! 😮
      And in the near future even have the possibility of modifying the parameters of the game such as adding advantages to a won round or even the classes to modify depending on the host of the game! 😎  
    • It's time for action... Pre Version 0.2.0   Additions, improvements and a long list of changes for version 0.2.0 currently uploaded to Workshop. The number of heads has been increased to 40... the diversity of faces is noticeable when playing a game. And that's only with the Vanilla models of ArmA 3 (and some test extras).
      For now I guess I'll rest on the updates before facing the APEX DLC characters.
        Now I'll let you enjoy the spectacular quality of the new faces for ArmA Reforger.
      Enjoy!
    • Or, if you want to try and go a little bit crazier, add this to the init checkbox of the vehicle (in editor) or execute in the pause menu debug/script console.
      It will add an action to spawn a nice collection of flares on the pilot/driver's menu.

If it doesn't work at first attempt, replace "this" with "_this", or point the cursor to the cabin of the vehicle you want to add this action and replace "this" with "cursorObject".

this addAction // (you might need to replaced this to _this instead; [ "<t color='#cb8f0f'>Night FLARES</t>", { if (!isNil "flaresLastSpawned" && {flaresLastSpawned > time - 42}) exitWith { // (a little cooldown to avoid spawning them insanely; hint "Cooldown 42 secs"; }; flaresLastSpawned = time; flareN = "F_20mm_Green" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [0,50,150]); flareN setVelocity [0,25,-5]; flareNE = "F_20mm_Yellow" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [15,25,150]); flareNE setVelocity [5,15,-15]; flareE = "F_20mm_Red" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [15,0,150]); flareE setVelocity [10,25,-5]; flareSE = "F_20mm_Yellow" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [15,-25,150]); flareSE setVelocity [-5,-15,-15]; flareS = "F_20mm_Green" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [0,-50,150]); flareS setVelocity [0,-25,-5]; flareSW = "F_20mm_Yellow" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-15,-25,150]); flareSW setVelocity [-5,-15,-15]; flareW = "F_20mm_Red" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-15,0,150]); flareW setVelocity [-10,25,-5]; flareNW = "F_20mm_Yellow" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-15,25,150]); flareNW setVelocity [-5,15,-15]; }, nil, -3, false, true, "User16", "_this == _target turretUnit [-1] && (getPosATL _target) select 2 < 150", // the [-1] means it will show only for pilot/driver; 10, false ];  
    • Yeah and you would have to have some mods as dependencies, and I try not require players to get mods they may not want to use. So it's workable for now, the way it is.   Saw a recent picture of a MH-60 with the Night Stalkers, and saw that they had some bars for the fast rope. So I added them to the MH-60L and MH-60M. I adjusted the ACE fastroping points accordingly. That's pretty much that what I'll do. I have some pictures of the current configuration and debating updating the M and DAPs, but may not as they're good enough for government work, and nobody seems to be worried about it ether.  I'm sure they're removed for missions but overall having the points already there, gives it some kind of air of authenticity.
    • Yes the Conflict missions have no vehicles available and it's all greyed out for GameMaster