• Topics

• As I said, we did not get reports like that and I also can't reproduce it on my own (tried on 3 different PCs, 60 FPS 1st and 3rd person, tried fullscreen and windowed fullscreen). At this time I have no idea what could cause this. Since you say it goes away if you are in fullscreen this could be something engine-related, but again.. absolutely no clue.
    • Fair enough but look, im not new in the editor or Arma 3. ten years designing mission and i absolutely can tell that what im experienceing here is not right. There absolutely is massive slowdown when in the interior and freelooking makes it very obvious. I tested all variants,in all liveries in all configurations.   The issue absolutely goes away when i enter windowed fullscreen(which for me then disables vsync automatically). Or, if i play without Vsync.   However with vsync on, and fullscreen (actual fullscreen enabled) it feels very jarring inside the aircraft. Outside 3rd person camera is fine.    Now i dont have this issue with other vehicles,and i dont use PIP at all,and iv exhausted all attempts to test. My finding is that what iv said above,and i have no idea why its like that because iv played Arma3 with vsync enabled for 10 years without issue.   Can you please try to reproduce my steps? i bought this CDLC specifically for the Helo its lovely.
    • Hi, I have some important things like change spawn points, end mission and complete tasks on the radio triggers. This variant is very useful but very risky if a player want to screw things he will simply dial 0-0-something and the mission will be ruined. 
      I am asking if there is a (simple) menu framework or script that allows me to bind code but only admin (or player unit with specific name) will have access to it?
      I prefer not to use addAction because I can make a mistake and activate something I shouldn't in a firefight for example. 

• Actually there is a NATO variant of Cougar with Chin-gun and external pylons, B_Heli_EC_02_RF but it is hidden for a purpose, if this satisfies you...
    • @Mr Elusive I have tested your mission, works perfectly. I also found my mistake - I have doubled somehow the CfgDebriefing class, now its working as it should!  

Thank you for helping !