• Topics

• Hi !
      New little proposal for Vigor!
      Concerning the elimination but also the death match.
      I noticed that there was no map where we were locked in closed spaces.
      To change a bit from open play to focus on close or very short range combat. So I thought of 3 places that might be interesting. * The first one already available is on FISK FABRICK inside the tunnel. Just add a few trucks/containers and the area could offer some interesting frontal gameplay! * The 2nd does not exist yet and could appeal to many players, it is the interior of the big boat in ANIKKEN it would be filled with damaged containers and could even in the future become an agricultural area for transport once opened ! * The 3rd would be specific to the death match and would take place inside the KJERSTIN dam What do you think?  
    • list of stuff that Arma reforger needs:
      gear:  for soviet:  tylshanka t shirt, VDV beret and Marines beret (specnaz?) for USA : green beret, olive drab head band, classic olive drab Tshirt (even in tank top) weapons:  for soviets: ak74u, east german akmsk 7.62 x 39 rifle, hungarian amd65 for USA: walther mpk, early m40 sniper rifle(was adopted in 1988), for Fia  classic wz61 scorpion combat knifes? ( we are always waiting what intends BI for bayonets)
      camofaces and night optics
    • Can be found in the device's data management section. If not, you can install it from outside like the Minecraft game I installed
    • Doing some expansion of the Black River PMC faction that comes with the UH-60 mod. First up is a typical infantry squad (as listed under OPFOR/Black River PMC, and a UAV Operator. I made a custom version of the Stomper UGV (no armed version, just a "mule" version for the soldiers and the like). Here are some pictures. I didn't have the UAV operator with the squad in the initial shot, but I will add him to the mix for the meantime.