• Topics

• hi please help me the change to my addon units in skirmish mode doesn’t work I did everything as in the instructions and the American military remains, maybe there is a new way or we can contact you and you can explain it to me?  
    • Was doing a search for the FFV positions, and trying to figure out why the AI soldiers go for the FFV positions on my helos, specifically the MH-92 and seeing if it is something I can fix to allow the AI to take the Co-Pilot, and door gunner positions. Well I was looking in the Hummingbird config and found a couple entries that caught my eye. They were related to radar size and IR emissions. Well I thought that they would be a good addition to the MH-80, which is supposed to be a stealth helicopter. Well I applied the values and went up against a Tigris. The result? It'll gun you down if you get too close, but you won't eat a missile though from far off. Which is good because you think a stealth helicopter would have some sort of suppression against radar and IR target in the scheme of things (I'm wondering why the devs didn't implement that in the first place, and why the Ghost Hawk is used by line units, I will never know the reasoning for that). Anyway the hunt goes on, but thought I would share it though, as it does work.
    • nice work also are you guys working on bringing the little bird up to date with version 1.1.0.42?
    • _bigThanks = "Many thanks, you guys are awesome!! 😁"; _homies = getPos (Pierremgi && @Larrow); _message = _bigThanks deliverTo _homies;    Will reconfigure and I am learning alot by your examples. Thanks to you both. Will try to post an example mission with it cleaned up soon, so others can take an inside look. 
    • Cari appassionati di giochi
      Siete pronti a immergervi in un'avventura emozionante e piena di azione? Oggi vi porteremo nel mondo entusiasmante di Infinity Brawl APK, un gioco che promette di portare la tua esperienza di gioco a nuovi livelli di eccitazione e divertimento.
      Un Universo di Combattimenti Infiniti:
      Infinity Brawl APK ti catapulterà in un universo di combattimenti frenetici e avvincenti, dove solo i più forti sopravvivono. Scegli il tuo combattente, affina le tue abilità e preparati a sfidare avversari provenienti da tutto il mondo in intense battaglie uno contro uno.
      Grafica Mozzafiato e Gameplay Dinamico:
      Grazie alla grafica mozzafiato e al gameplay dinamico, Infinity Brawl APK ti immergerà completamente nell'azione. Ogni mossa, ogni attacco e ogni combo saranno eseguiti con una fluidità e una precisione che ti faranno sentire al centro dell'azione.
      Sfida Giocatori da Tutto il Mondo:
      Connettiti con giocatori da tutto il mondo e dimostra la tua abilità nella più grande arena di combattimento virtuale. Salta in battaglia, stringi alleanze e conquista la vetta delle classifiche per diventare il campione indiscusso di Infinity Brawl APK.
      Preparati a Combattere:
      Non perdere tempo, il mondo di Infinity Brawl APK ti sta aspettando! Scarica ora il gioco, unisciti alla battaglia e preparati a vivere un'esperienza di gioco senza eguali.
      Grazie per aver letto e buon divertimento nell'esplorare il mondo di Infinity Brawl APK!
      Cordiali saluti.