• Topics

• Here's the SP version of "Pilot MH-92 Cherokee" It does require my UH-60 A3 mod. While the Jets DLC is mentioned, it's for the SAM system at the airfield. Most of the heavy lifting has been done by RobJ and so on, so I appreciate him letting me mod and upload it. For some reason it's listed as Multiplayer, when it's not MP capable. So it's a fault of the editor upload system, not me.   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=3241182982
    • May someone please create a hecu faction from half life and make a black mesa facility and other factions to go with it may you also pls add the hecu and black mesa vehicles  
    • I actually went with this and forgot to post what worked for me.
      This helps if the HC has not rebooted or it is reconnecting and using a "Profile" you have assigned.

In the example below I'm using "HC_HAL" as the profile on my HC.

ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerConnected.sqf private["_isKnownAccount"]; _uid = _this select 0; _name = _this select 1; if (( "headlessclient" in _name) || ( "HC_HAL" in _name)) exitWith {};  
    • Hello. I am on the process on making a mission about clearing the hills northeast of Morton, with US forces meanwhile guarding the city with some checkpoints (with Defense waypoints) and patrols. However, when a firefight starts on those hills, the US forces on Morton change their status from "Following orders" to "Autonomous", ignoring their waypoints and reacting to the combat. Once everything is secure, they go back to their original task and to "Following orders" status. Any ideas (I think the only way is by script) of how to make them ignore those firefights? Danger Event Range doesn't work, and their waypoints are pretty small too.
    • UH-60 A3   RC63
      - Tweaked IR suppression values on the MH-80, MH-92s
      - Using the BIS Sample model, hopefully, made the wheels on the helos able to roll now
      - Fixed right side M134 minigun optic views on the MH/UH-92s
      - Added Heli crewmembers for the Black River and Raven Warfare Group units
      - Tweaked distance LODs of the MH/UH-92s
      - Added a Black River PMC Infantry Squad to the Compositions list
      - Added a modded Stomper UGV to be used as a "mule" for the Black River PMC. Also added a UAV operator for the Black River faction
      - Cleaned up the MH/UH-92 models
      - Added IR suppression values for the MH-67
      - Added some animations to the MH/UH-92s   https://drive.google.com/file/d/11KxTJ27P9RJjGBoWPF4bXgO47stGZlGP/view?usp=sharing