• Topics

• [SP/Co05] Escape Chernarus - by P.Milkman -         BACKGROUND Your unit, Grognon-6, was deployed during the 2005 civil war in northern Chernarus, but not everything goes according to plan ...   INFORMATION          Difficulty: Medium      Playing time: 30-60min      Suitable for SP and Coop-05      Revive: Vanilla system with respawn point (medikit required in co-op)

TYPE Escape mission, you'll need to successfully exit the country by one of the following means :          Random starting point      Random extraction locations      Random and generally aggressive opponents      Traffic and civilian life around the player      No NVG, no GPS and you don't appear on the map!      Compass use recommended   STEAM WORKSHOP LINK   Mission [SP/Co05] Escape Chernarus https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3235991946   Requirements CBA_A3 CUP Terrains - Core CUP Terrains - Maps CUP Terrains - Maps 2.0 CUP Units CUP Vehicles CUP Weapons S.C.A.R -- Enemy Spawner
      Good luck! Translation: EN, FR, DE         __________________________________________________   This is the first time I've dared to publish one of my missions here. The advice and all the information provided are incredibly rich, and I'd like to thank all the contributors to this forum who make it possible to create missions. It's an honor for me to share it with the Arma community!
    • Hi !
      I suggest being able to open our loadout 3 by 3 to be even faster. For players like me who stock a large quantity this could be useful and faster for a big opening!  
    • Hi !
      I propose that an outfit save option be created in the "Character Customization" to save our best outfits and not have to change everything entirely manually. What do you think?  
    • EricJ UH-60 A3   RC65
      - Used the US Army Helipilot as the default crew for the US Army helicopters
      - Cleaned up the AH-96 Hit-Points LOD
      - Added a basic AH-6 and MH-6 (retextured AH/MH-9s) to expand the TF 160 lineup. I wish I had sykocrazy's models, but they'll do for now until something else comes along
      - Adjusted the default loadout for the AH-96 for a mission that I'm planning on releasing
      - Added a BLUFOR unit, TF562. It's the opposite of the Black Raven PMC and is not designed to be a comprehensive unit, since I only have one weapon in the pack. To save my sanity and file size, it uses vanilla weapons and gear. It can be found in BLUFOR/Task Force 562. I mainly created it as a real world look at the Armaverse, as well as for the Pilot missions that I've been modifying and uploading to the Workshop.   https://drive.google.com/file/d/11mYD8Ev0VrZpz1KPQ62NP8XVTYPZHznK/view?usp=sharing
    • While I rest from so much head, I take the opportunity to fix small bugs (damn PNGs) and add quality details.   For example now I'm working on the eyes, they always seemed too bulging, like a toad. With the help of two 256x256px textures (only 85Kb) I have given a great detail to the iris of the eye giving it depth and volume.