• Topics

• Artificial intelligence is revolutionizing industries across the globe, and India is at the forefront of this transformation. If you're seeking innovative AI solutions for your business, look no further than Markytics, a leading artificial intelligence company based in Pune and Mumbai. With over 15 years of experience, Markytics has established itself as a pioneer in the field of AI, providing cutting-edge services such as AI consulting, chatbot development, and calling bot development. Their expertise has been trusted by numerous top Indian banks, including IDBI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Kamal Fincap Pvt. Ltd, Kissht, and Sonata Finance, as well as renowned global brands like Bacardi, Deloitte, EY, UPL, and Ipack. In this forum discussion, we invite you to explore Markytics' journey as a leading artificial intelligence company in India and learn about their innovative solutions that are driving business transformation. Whether you're based in Mumbai, seeking AI consulting in Mumbai, or looking for top AI consulting services in Dubai, Markytics' expertise can help you unlock the transformative potential of artificial intelligence. Share your experiences, ask questions, and engage with Markytics' AI experts to gain valuable insights into their cutting-edge AI technologies, chatbot development processes, and successful case studies. Discover how Markytics is shaping the future of artificial intelligence consulting in India and making a global impact through their AI solutions. Join this discussion to explore the world of artificial intelligence companies in India and learn from one of the industry leaders, Markytics. Let's dive into the exciting realm of AI and uncover how it can revolutionize your business operations, enhance customer experiences, and drive innovation across industries.
    • you will add even the camofaces? (the cherry on top would be a night tiger pattern)
    • To troubleshoot, ensure file paths are correct, sound files are in the correct format, and sound settings are properly configured within the game engine.
    • I completely forgot that was a thing in addAction and might be easier if you don't use CBA3, or don't want to rely on it.     I've notice "this" works for init boxes within the editor, while "_this" works for pretty much everything else. I imagine there's a technical reason for it relating to passing parameters, but I'm not a software developer or computer programmer. 🤷‍♂️ Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than me can answer that.