• Topics

• Thanks both.

The code I posted it's included in the initPlayerLocal. And it works in the current player (it appears in different markers each time the mission begins) but not the playable ones. I want each player in different places not together.

The other alternative in the link I posted before is a init.sqf file, yes (below)  but it doesn't work either. In fact it's worst since the current player appears in the lower left corner of the map and the other one still is in the init location without placing it in any marker position: if (hasInterface) then { _spawn_pos = ["marker1", "marker2", "marker3", "marker4", "marker5", "marker6", "marker7", "marker8", "marker9", "marker10"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom; waitUntil {!isnull player}; player setPos (getMarkerPos _spawn_pos); };    
    • Hey @Victor G Vilar and welcome 🤚!   If your playables unit are in the same group as you, you can set random spawn using the group leader init in the editor :   this setPos (selectRandom [getMarkerPos namemarker1,getMarkerPos namemarker2,...etc...]); {vehicle _x setpos formationposition _x} foreach units this; This code make your group stay in formation and stay in following the leader, so if your group leader is spawning somewhere, others would be here too.   To do something more specific, you can check this topic and as @Harzach said, you need to place this kind of script in initPlayerLocal.sqf in your mission's folder.   Hope this help ! 😊
    • @pierremgi after test playing with your MGI modules especially AI can spawn. First love your scripts and I appreciate all your hard work you put forth for this community. I know you said you're not really scripting that much for arma3 but if you ever have the time or the desire to relook at this mod in particular here are some suggestions on my wishlist ☺️    1. I know we talk about this but having the voice carryover like you did with the face models would be big increase in game immersion for sure. I am using your module for multiple alien factions that I'm working on and after respawn hear my Borg units call out in a regular English voice is a bit of a let down as well some reptilian alien factions.    2. The inability to have the group leader unit init box not carryover after respawn break so mission design for example. If I have a patrol script like UPmons UPS Gaia or a dostop  disablepath commands or prevent other AI mod like vcon AI to run on a group.  it will only work with the initial group and not after respawn.   3. It's awesome how you can use the modules with your setup parameters independently for blufor opfor ind and civilians but the inability to set individual groups respawn time limits mission design. All opfor group will respawn at the same intervals setup in the module.    4. The is no setup to hold the respawn based on distance. It would be nice to have a way to setup a distance radius that if a player is within the respawn holds until the player or enemy side is not inside the radius.      By no way is this criticism of your awesome mod  but just some suggestions if you ever had the desire to work on this mod again. Avibird   
    • Update on the UH-60 doors. It seems that 2.16 borked the doors to what they do, open halfway. It could very well be an animation issue, and I tried to solve the issue, with little result. So it's a known issue for now, and hopefully BIS would fix it.
    • Where are you placing the script? It should be in initPlayerLocal.sqf.   "Player" is a command.