• Topics

• Valium is a brand name for the medication diazepam, which is a type of benzodiazepine drug. It is typically prescribed to treat anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, muscle spasms, and seizure disorders.
      Valium works by increasing the activity of certain neurotransmitters in the brain that help to calm the central nervous system. This can help to reduce anxiety, muscle spasms, and seizures.
      It is important to note that Valium can be habit-forming and may cause side effects, such as drowsiness, dizziness, and impaired coordination. It should only be used as prescribed by a doctor and for a short period of time to avoid dependence or addiction.

• We are a very popular and secure pharmacy, we deliver medicine to you in a very secure way. All you have to do is order online, we provide this facility 24*7. We come across a well known pharmacy in usa and canada. If you are in need of medicines like xanax, ambien, tapentadol, citra loose pink pills, pink adderall etc. then you can order online very simply. We deliver medicines like painkillers, sleeping pills etc. to you without any prescription. If you also need a doctor's prescription, then you can also get it made by talking. We do not cheat in any way. Our products are delivered to you in a very secure way so that you do not face any problem. To order you just have to go to the website and select that medicine, after that you have to verify your mobile number by selecting its quantity and order it, we will deliver your medicine to you soon if you have any problem. If you have any suggestion to give at the time of order, then you can also write that the order will reach you in the same way.
      Many pharmacies also sell you local medicine, beware of them and order now from our website.

• Probably you guys are creating a world and just dropping assets over that without running the Plugin > GAME MODE SETUP where the WorldEditor tool drops for you all the basic managers you need to have for a basic run in-game. Also, make sure that ALL objects dropped on the map they are snapped to the ground by right-clicking over them and selecting the option "Snap to ground". If the object disappears, just Ctrl+Z, press W, up a few meter from the ground, and try again.   For more clarification, check this out:    
    • I was also wondering if instead of using addaction, it could be bound to key?
    • Im having an Issue in relation to my arma 3 FASTER Server. I have tried many different things but I cannot get the server to work. When I try to join my server I get the error: "Maximum Players reaches" Even tho there are no players on the server. I at first thought this was a mod error but I reinstalled the server software and uninstalled all the mods on the server. I then loaded a base vanilla server and the mission is reading from bank and giving me the same error. I have allowed it access through firewall and all the nine yards. I would really appreciate any help, I've got to get this operation working in less than 2 hours ;(

Arma 3 Console:
      18:12:02 Dedicated host created.
      18:12:08 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.220, Arma 3 2.16.151618)
      18:12:09 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
      18:12:09 Mission atest.Altis read from bank.
      18:12:09 Host identity created.