• Topics

• I am starting a multiplayer server using "Host Server". On first startup of my server I can edit the mission parameters I specified in my description.ext e.g.: class Params { class TimeOfMission { title = "Time of day"; values[] = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23}; texts[] = {"0:00","1:00","2:00","3:00","4:00","5:00","6:00 - Dawn","7:00","8:00","9:00","10:00","11:00","12:00","13:00","14:00","15:00","16:00","17:00 - Dusk","18:00","19:00","20:00","21:00","22:00","23:00"}; default = 6; function = "BIS_fnc_paramDaytime"; }; }; When I start playing, the mission parameter works as expected and sets the time of day. Then I save and exit my server. When I host the server again later and click on resume, I can change the mission parameter again. However any change I make has no effect on the game. The time of day will resume exactly at the time I shut down the server. How can I make changes in mission parameters take effect after resuming a previously saved server? Thank you so much for any help.
    • CSWR script already has an option where you easily define if the AI should use a flashlight or night vision. Also, if they can even have them in their loadout. Check this out:    
    • We used your script and loved it. It works fine with sounds but with light it is laggy on a dedicated server with 5 or 6 players.
    • Hi, I am trying to save players position on a mission map using prifilenamespace of each player. Its working fine in editor, but refuse to work on dedicated server ... I wonder where is the problem?
        //PERSISTENT PLAYER POS AND RATING //saves players pos and rating every five min //loads players pos and rating when they join server //initServer.sqf []execVM "stats.sqf"; //stats.sqf while {true} do { _kibaPos = getPosATL kiba3x; profileNamespace setVariable ["KIB_kibaPos", _kibaPos]; _kibaRating = rating kiba3x; profileNamespace setVariable ["KIB_kibaRating",_kibaRating]; _kavhanPos = getPosATL kavhan; profileNamespace setVariable ["KIB_kavhanPos", _kavhanPos]; _kavhanRating = rating kavhan; profileNamespace setVariable ["KIB_kavhanRating", _kavhanRating]; _konalPosition = getPosATL konal; profileNamespace setVariable ["KIB_konalPos", _konalPosition]; _konalRating = rating konal; profileNamespace setVariable ["KIB_konalRating", _konalRating]; sleep 300; }; //initPlayerLocal.sqf //playable units are given variable names "kiba3x","kavhan","konal" in the editor if ((str player) == "kiba3x") then { _kibaPos = profileNamespace getVariable "KIB_kibaPos"; player setPosATL _kibaPos; _kibaRating = profileNamespace getVariable "KIB_kibaRating"; player addRating _kibaRating; } else { if ((str player) == "kavhan") then { _kavhanPos = profileNamespace getVariable "KIB_kavhanPos"; player setPosATL _namalskPos; _kavhanRating = profileNamespace getVariable "KIB_kavhanRating"; player addRating _kavhanRating; } else { _konalPos = profileNamespace getVariable "KIB_konalPos"; player setPosATL _konalPos; _konalRating = profileNamespace getVariable "KIB_konalRating"; player addRating _konalRating; }; };