• Topics

• Contáctanos vía WhatsApp +44 7424 656087
      Contáctenos vía WhatsApp: +44 7424 656087
      No se necesita receta para realizar el pedido
      Membresía incluida en el precio de todos los artículos.
      Envío gratis
    • Contáctanos vía WhatsApp +44 7424 656087
      Contáctenos vía WhatsApp: +44 7424 656087
      No se necesita receta para realizar el pedido
      Membresía incluida en el precio de todos los artículos.
      Envío gratis
    • Are you in Newcastle, Australia, and finding that your iPhone battery doesn't last as long as it used to? Don't worry; you're not alone. Over time, iPhone batteries can lose their ability to hold a charge effectively. But the good news is that getting your iPhone battery replaced in Newcastle is a straightforward process. Let's walk through everything you need to know. Why Replace Your iPhone Battery? First things first, why should you consider replacing your iPhone battery? Well, as your iPhone gets older, its battery's ability to hold a charge diminishes. You may notice that your phone dies quickly, even after a full charge, or that it shuts down unexpectedly. These are signs that your battery might need replacing. A new battery can breathe fresh life into your iPhone, giving you better performance and longer battery life. Where to Go for Replacement? In Newcastle, there are several options for getting your iPhone battery replaced. You can visit an authorized Apple service provider, such as an Apple Store or an authorized repair shop for your iPhone battery replacement in Newcastle. These places have certified technicians who can replace your battery with a genuine Apple battery, ensuring quality and compatibility. Alternatively, you can choose a third-party repair shop in Newcastle. Make sure to do some research and read reviews to find a reputable repair shop that uses high-quality replacement parts. While third-party repairs may be cheaper than going to Apple, make sure they use batteries that meet Apple's standards to avoid any potential issues. Learn more about our services for iPhone battery replacement in Newcastle. Cost and Time The cost of replacing an iPhone battery in Newcastle can vary depending on where you go and which iPhone model you have. Generally, it can range from around $50 to $100. Keep in mind that this cost usually includes both the battery and the labor for installation. As for the time it takes, getting your iPhone battery replaced is usually a quick process. In most cases, you can drop off your iPhone at the repair shop and pick it up later the same day. Some places even offer same-day service, so you can get back to using your iPhone as soon as possible. DIY Replacement If you're feeling adventurous, you can also replace your iPhone battery yourself. There are plenty of DIY battery replacement kits available online, complete with tools and instructions. However, keep in mind that DIY replacement requires some technical skill and carries the risk of damaging your iPhone if not done correctly. If you're not confident in your abilities, it's best to leave it to the professionals. If your iPhone battery isn't holding a charge like it used to, don't fret. Getting your iPhone battery replaced in Newcastle, Australia, is a simple process. Whether you choose to go to an authorized Apple service provider or a third-party repair shop, you can enjoy longer battery life and better performance with a new battery. Just be sure to weigh your options, consider the cost, and choose a reputable repair service. With a fresh battery, your iPhone will be ready to tackle whatever the day throws at it.
    • @RoxieAtomic
      1. Contacted customer support 2. Took forever 3. They sent me to online forum 4. Posted there for a reply, that took more than a month 5. Online forum sent me to email 6. No reply for over a month now   Can y’all please just help your customer? It would be nice to have someone help the customer out instead of being pitched to the next person.
    • Found what seems like it must be a bug:   Placing a pickup comms(maybe other vehicles too) as a simple object in editor. A reload of the scenario in editor removes the simple object tag entirely. Would be same in an actual mission. Previewing the editor however sees the vehicle as simple though. After another test, its seemingly most if not all ground vehicles. doesnt happen with the hellcat   Also to raise an old issue regarding fps in the helicopters. There absolutely is an issue. And i can send a screenshot for proof.   Sitting in the cougar at base i created,theres alot of props and vehicles, i pause and check fps,its at 48 fps. I exit the cougar,enter a ghost hawk right next to it, frames are 60(locked so actually much higher)   Guys there is something not quite right with the vehicles in the DLC,My frames should not be tanking like this.