• Topics

• Probably you guys are creating a world and just dropping assets over that without running the Plugin > GAME MODE SETUP where the WorldEditor tool drops for you all the basic managers you need to have for a basic run in-game.   For more clarification, check this out:    
    • I was also wondering if instead of using addaction, it could be bound to key?
    • Im having an Issue in relation to my arma 3 FASTER Server. I have tried many different things but I cannot get the server to work. When I try to join my server I get the error: "Maximum Players reaches" Even tho there are no players on the server. I at first thought this was a mod error but I reinstalled the server software and uninstalled all the mods on the server. I then loaded a base vanilla server and the mission is reading from bank and giving me the same error. I have allowed it access through firewall and all the nine yards. I would really appreciate any help, I've got to get this operation working in less than 2 hours ;(

Arma 3 Console:
      18:12:02 Dedicated host created.
      18:12:08 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.220, Arma 3 2.16.151618)
      18:12:09 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
      18:12:09 Mission atest.Altis read from bank.
      18:12:09 Host identity created.
    • Ok, I took what you posted here and changed it to: _this addAction [ "<t color='#24c048'>SMOKE</t>", { chemLitW2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-7,5,1]); chemLitN = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [0,7,1]); chemLitE = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [7,0,1]); chemLitE2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [7,5,1]); chemLitS = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [0,-16,1]); chemLitSW = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-5,-13,1]); chemLitSE = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [5,-13,1]); chemLitW = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-7,0,1]); chemLitW2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-19,17,1]); chemLitN2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [0,19,1]); chemLitE2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [19,0,1]); chemLitE22 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [19,17,1]); chemLitS2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [0,-13,1]); chemLitSW2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-17,-19,1]); chemLitSE2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [17,-19,1]); chemLitW2 = "SmokeShell" createvehicle ((player) ModelToWorld [-19,0,1]); }, nil, -3, false, true, "", "_this == _target turretUnit [-1] && (getPosATL _target) select 2 < 16", 10, false ];   This is close to what I want but the wrong smoke ammo. I can't seem to find the rnds for the tank smoke screen. I checked at https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_CfgVehicles_WEST   I'll keep fooling with it. Thanks again for the help.
    • More screens:   Hello. Today I am announcing the UkrArmaBud project.   The Mission Statement:
          1. Provide Enfusion/Reforger/Arma4 terrain makers with comprehensive authentic ukrainian land objects: Budmaterialy.
          2. Create a highly detailed, 1:1 scale terrain, which we were unable to complete during OFP and Arma 1-3 eras. Essentially an Orshanets successor.   Budmaterialy: terrain assets.
          Assets will be split into packs: Walls Gates and doors Electrical grid (poles, transformers, etc.) Buildings (houses, sheds, barns etc.) Furniture Gas pipes Road signs Misc objects Unique landmarks Vegetation pack, including commonspread species in several variants and lifecycle stages. Something else         The list above is subject to change. The plan is to release each pack upon its completion.
          There is no schedule, or ETA, but given the scale of the project and amount of people working on it (2) it is likely not to be fully completed before the Arma 4 arrival.       At the moment we are working on walls/gates and vegetation: Walls/gates screens above are WIP block-out with placeholder textures. Tree is a WIP adult malus domestica.   Terrain.
          Our terrain is heavily dependent on the assets being made, so this is a rather far future perspective, but to get the feeling of what we aim for you can check out our Orshanets terrain for Arma3. It is not finished due to us moving to Enfusion and is frozen in the latest development state. Our future terrain will not repeat Orshanets and will be located in different place.   Follow us on social media:
      X.com YouTube Telegram   You can support us on Boosty.