• Topics

• Remove the last line with all the //////////// or just add another }; before the line with all the ////////// - Try removing it first, and if that still throws an error try adding the }; A config that long gave me retinal-cancer trying to skim through especially with it not being tab-formatted how I like, but hopefully that helps...
      EDIT: You'll also want to edit your cfgPatches setup so the game knows what addons to pre-load and where its referencing all of those external class-names from...and while you're at it the cfgPatches section wasn't closed out properly either so I've remade it for you...  
    • keeping track for next update    here's another one for the Ju 87. Also slightly better textures on those cannon pods     He 111 normal map toned down a little, it looked too exaggerated   G.55 good to go, more or less     no sure about this one yet     Finally the X-1 can lock on. I have activated fire and forget, 360° lock cone, laser, radar, visual, IR and whatever. finally something worked.  Also no plane other than He 177 and Ar 234 will be able to tab lock on to anything in future. It was useful because of the view distance limits but also immersion breaking.
    • I have to post more to keep track of all the changes for the next version   G.50 Freccia
          The physX implementation of Arma nearly made me give up on this. It is not possible to simply copy a setup from a working setup of similar dimensions, like the F4F I used here. Even if you copy the config, the geo lod and the memory lod it just behaves differently. Not logical. Somehow the models bounding box or pixel count or whatever plays a part - so every plane is unique and there is no way around adjusting it over and over again. It is such a huge time waste for something that should be trivial.     Version C returns. Now with 2 blade prop.
    • "You can easily check the price" - Do you guarantee that today's price corresponds to the price on November 18, 2021!?   Dude, I don't have any mistake. I bought Western Sahara CDLC, for a price that I remember perfectly well. Seeing the cost of Creator DLC: Reaction Forces, I see a two-fold difference! If you offer me to look at TODAY's cost, it means that BIS have increased the cost. I've checked it out now. Indeed, the price of WS is now higher than the one at which I bought it, more than a two year ago.  Thus, there are no mistakes, there is only an increased price since release
    • Yeah, I had everything from reforger saving there and I moved it to my local documents. Worked for about an hour and I crashed, same error. I'm stumped. Have you ran into anything new?