• Topics

• Go into you server's server.armaprofile, and look for scoreTable = 1;  change that to 0 that should disable it.
    • Jeddah Airport taxi: Convenient, reliable, and readily available transport for travelers at King Abdulaziz International Airport. 
    • I'm sorry, I would but I'm not a Discord user, so I can't. Hope that's understandable.   Anyway, I've noticed that all of the "sniper" scopes in CUP now seem to have canted reticles. I guess that's to simulate scope cant some people introduce when they're unable to have proper position behind the gun, but in such case the reticle would appear "in parallel" to the eye, and the target/enviroment image would appear canted. It's the opposite in CUP, and I don't think (aside maybe for "PiP" scopes) you can achieve proper effect in game. It feels a bit jarring, and contrasts with scopes from vanilla or other mods.   Also, regarding CUP scopes when having ACE Scopes (aka miliradian turrets) enabled - since ACE Scopes use same keybinds as vanilla BDC adjustments, it's possible to change both of these simultanously with CUP scopes, leading to completely wrong elevation. I think the issue is that even with ACE loaded and ACE Scopes turned on, CUP scopes still support vanilla BDC change. But, judging from the way ACE themselves set-up vanilla scopes, those systems are not interchangeable, and require vanilla BDC adjustments in config of particular scope to be capped at single setting (usually 100 meters).
    • First things first, check the basics. Is your server up and running? Double-check the IP address you're using to connect –  a typo there throws a wrench in the whole operation. If that seems all good, it might be a firewall issue blocking the connection. Firewalls are like bouncers at a club – great for security, but sometimes they get a little overzealous. Here's where things get creative. I've seen some folks recommend tweaking config files or messing with port forwarding, but that can be a recipe for disaster if you're not careful. My advice? If you're not a server guru,  it might be worth reaching out to your hosting provider. They've probably seen it all before and can get you up and running in no time.
    • Yep feature needed asap, all videocards get stuck 100% GPU load all the time, 
      3d optics killing like 25% fps, it is so crucial during firefights 7800xt and i forced to play low on 3440x1440 to get stable 100+ fps