• Topics

• Hey m8, was thinking ,i have a solid tone sound for incoming missile warning sounds if u need it.Also, was using a airwep system the other day and found it needed a sound for when the buttons are pushed.In A2 we/the HAFM mod had a tads that we implemented a sound for when the buttons are pushed.helps alot if scripts may take some small amount of time to exec.Helps players wait for the sound confirmation before pressing anymore buttons.felt natural to wait for the beep before hitting more buttons.Just thought i would mention it.Cant remeber the system i was using.Maybe your systems have this and iam confusing your mod with another..
    • Does it work properly without any mods? If not, try verifying your game files through Steam.
    • Hi,   is it possible to get arguments from sentence config .bkib file and use them  in BIS_fnc_kbTell as you can do so with kbTell?   class Sentences { class Sentence1 { text = "$STR_HelloThere"; speech[] = { "\Sound\hello.ogg" }; class Arguments {}; actor = "obi1"; }; class Sentence2 { text = "$STR_GeneralKenobi"; speech[] = { "Sound\gk.ogg" }; class Arguments { class Team { type = "simple"; }; class Location { type = "simple"; }; }; actor = "griev"; }; class Sentence3 { text = "$STR_YouAreABoldOne"; speech[] = { "Sound\bold.ogg" }; class Arguments { class Name { type = "simple"; }; }; actor = "griev"; }; }; class Arguments {}; class Special {}; startWithVocal[] = { hour }; startWithConsonant[] = { europe, university }; I dont know, how to get arguments from sentence 2 and sentence 3. I thought I could have use of the code parameter, but Im clueless honestly right now, and I failed to make it working.     ["Topic", "MissionName", "", false,  [{}[]],  [player, NPC], 1, true] spawn BIS_fnc_kbTell;   Thank you folks.
    • @Vald77r Yulakia has been updated and is now fully compatible with Ravage.😉
    • Awesome script, is there any way to make submenus?