• Topics

• This approach doesn't consider "action markers" as Blufor position, Unknown position, supplies, vehicles, etc.    To add these kind of markers: In the World Editor, and through the Resource Browser area, go to ArmaReforger > Prefabs > ScenarioFramework > Components; Drag and drop somewhere on the map an Area.et; Drag and drop a Layer.et into the Area created in the Hierarchy tree; Now, for each faction marker you want to create, do it: Drag and drop a SlotMarker.et into the Layer recently created and listed in the Hierarchy tree; Click over that SlotMarker created, go to its properties, and click on SCR_ScenarioFrameworkSlotMarker; Through the Map Marker area, give the marker a name, and select its icon, and color. P.S: for some reason, the "Faction Key" field shouldn't be used, otherwise the marker won't be shown for any player, even the configured faction.
    • I'll look into this. Thank you.
    • I downloded ECP mod and my campaign is from start and sometimes the error that my memory is low how to fix that campaign error?
    • Hi
      As for the other post, it would be great to include new titles concerning ELIMINATION and DEATH MATCH.
      With differences such as "Number of murders in deathmatch / Elimination" for titles which cause confusion depending on the game mode.
      Title hunters could have fun!