• Topics

• First time playing with config files and first time publishing here.   This script allows the player to change the paint job of a vehicle without needing to enter the Zeus slot or execute lines of code themselves. I came up with the idea when I repeatedly had to switch to the Zeus slot on a KP-Liberation server whenever I wanted to change the paint job on a vehicle that I had previously purchased with resources. Since I didn't want to provide the player with a cheat tool, creating a virtual garage using BIS_fnc_garage would have been too powerful.     Note: Please let me know if you have any improvements.
      One thing that bothers me, for example, is that I can't pass the variables _vehicle and _textureList to the EH "LBSelChanged" and therefore have to write them into a public variable.   Instructions: Place: An input object, such as a laptop, and assign it the variable name "JFR_PaintShop_Input".
      (You can open the PaintShop on this) A trigger with an appropriate size, for example, 10x10x10, and assign it the variable name "JFR_TGR_PaintShop".
      (The vehicle to be customized must be driven into the trigger area) Any object for the camera and assign it the variable name "JFR_CamPosObj". For example, a holographic arrow (helper).
      (The camera will switch to this position and focus on the vehicle after opening the PaintShop)
      (The camera object can be made invisible in the attributes of the object)     Create the following file structure in your mission folder: (the mission.sqm should already be there) myMission.map - mission.sqm - initPlayerLocal.sqf - description.ext scripts paintShop - initPaintShop.sqf - paintShop.sqf dialogs - controls.hpp - defines.hpp Copy and paste the following code into the appropriate files:   initPlayerLocal.sqf:   description.ext:   initPaintShop.sqf:   paintShop.sqf:   controls.hpp:   defines.hpp:  
    • In the digital era, where streaming platforms have revolutionized the way we consume entertainment, Fmovies stands out as a beacon of free, accessible cinema. With a vast library of movies and TV shows spanning various genres and languages, Fmovies has become a go-to destination for cinephiles and casual viewers alike. In this article, we delve into the phenomenon of Fmovies, exploring its history, impact, controversies, and the future of online streaming.   The Genesis of Fmovies Fmovies emerged in the early 2010s as one of the pioneers of online streaming. Founded by a group of enthusiasts with a passion for cinema, the platform aimed to provide users with a vast array of content, from classic films to the latest releases, all available for free. Initially starting with a modest collection of titles, Fmovies quickly gained traction, attracting a growing community of users hungry for high-quality, ad-supported streaming.   The Rise to Prominence As word of mouth spread and internet users discovered the treasure trove of content on Fmovies, the platform experienced exponential growth. Its intuitive interface, extensive catalog, and seamless streaming experience set it apart from competitors. Moreover, Fmovies adapted to technological advancements, offering HD and even 4K streaming options, ensuring that viewers could enjoy their favorite movies and shows in stunning clarity.   The Global Impact Fmovies transcended geographical boundaries, reaching audiences across the globe. Whether you were in New York or Nairobi, Paris or Perth, Fmovies provided access to a diverse selection of content, including Hollywood blockbusters, indie gems, foreign films, and binge-worthy TV series. This global accessibility democratized entertainment, allowing viewers from different cultures and backgrounds to connect through shared cinematic experiences.   Controversies and Legal Battles However, Fmovies' meteoric rise was not without its challenges. The platform faced scrutiny from copyright holders and legal authorities, who argued that its streaming of copyrighted content infringed upon intellectual property rights. As a result, Fmovies became embroiled in legal battles, with authorities in various countries seeking to shut down the platform and hold its operators accountable for facilitating piracy.   Despite facing numerous takedown attempts and domain seizures, Fmovies displayed remarkable resilience, continuously adapting and reemerging under different domain names and hosting servers. Its decentralized nature made it challenging for authorities to eradicate entirely, prompting debates about the efficacy of copyright enforcement in the digital age and the ethical implications of online piracy.   The Ethical Debate The ethical dimensions of streaming on Fmovies have sparked intense discourse within the film industry and among consumers. While proponents argue that Fmovies fills a gap in the market by providing free access to content that may be otherwise inaccessible or unaffordable for many viewers, opponents emphasize the importance of respecting the intellectual property rights of creators and supporting legal channels for content distribution.   Moreover, some critics contend that Fmovies undermines the financial viability of the film industry, particularly independent filmmakers and smaller production companies that rely on revenue from ticket sales, streaming subscriptions, and licensing agreements. They argue that piracy deprives creators of rightful compensation for their work, jeopardizing the diversity and quality of future cinematic offerings.   The Future of Online Streaming As the landscape of online streaming continues to evolve, the future of platforms like Fmovies remains uncertain. The growing prevalence of subscription-based services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+ has reshaped consumer expectations, with many viewers willing to pay for access to exclusive content and premium features. However, the allure of free streaming persists, especially for budget-conscious audiences and those seeking a vast selection of titles without commitment. Whether through ad-supported models like Fmovies or legitimate free tiers offered by subscription services, the demand for accessible, no-cost entertainment remains strong.   Furthermore, advancements in anti-piracy technologies and increased collaboration between content creators, distributors, and law enforcement agencies may pose greater challenges to platforms like Fmovies in the future. While piracy may never be entirely eradicated, efforts to combat illegal streaming and protect intellectual property rights are likely to intensify.   In conclusion, Fmovies has carved out a unique niche in the realm of online streaming, offering a diverse array of movies and TV shows to a global audience. Despite facing legal challenges and ethical controversies, its popularity endures, underscoring the complex relationship between accessibility, affordability, and intellectual property rights in the digital age. As the landscape continues to shift, the fate of Fmovies remains uncertain, but its impact on the way we consume and experience cinema is undeniable.
    • Unsung 3.5 India is out   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=943001311 https://tetet.de/arma/arma3/Download/unsung/@unsung-3.5.india.torrent   Changelog (https://tetet.de/arma/arma3/Download/unsung/docs/unsung_3.5i_changelog.pdf)  
    • I'm Brazilian and I'm using Google Translate, I ask for understanding if it's not clear! I face a problem in missions [SP] I will try to explain in detail:   I really like creating missions [SP] using the NR6 HAL mod with the RHSSAF and RHSUSAF factions, my Arma 3 runs with CBA3 and ACE3 everything is fine, the problem is that at a certain point in the mission the AI simply does not detect the enemy AI even my player and the AI pass in front of each other and do not enter into battle.   I've been having this problem for a long time and I stopped playing the game for this reason and I would be very grateful if anyone has a solution or tip!   Another detail I don't use mods to improve AI.
    • hello.   i'll try it again, otherwise i will try the replace solution.   thank you!