• Hi all,

I've recently downloaded a mod and it has a few great uniforms but the names are silly so I'd like to change them. I've been digging in the pbo with PBO manager, opened the config.bin and have edited(using Notepad++) all the 'Display Name' references to the name of my choosing, I've saved the config but nothing sticks once ingame. I'm assuming I'm missing some crucial step here. 

I thought maybe I need to repack the files into a new pbo, so I extract all the contents of the PBO but when I use addon builder to pack them into a new PBO I just get a vague failure error.  So ultimately, I'm not really sure where to proceed from here.

Any help would be appreciated! 
    • Hi !   So for my mission I need enemy planes to attack ground troops in a certain area.
      With waypoints I made them take off then I put a destroy waypoint but they just fly around without attacking me or my soldiers. I would like to point out that I did put air to surface missiles on enemy planes as well as bombs.
      Thanks!
    • I ended up solving this issue by simply adding an action after the unitPlay is done playing:   _heli1movedata = [LOTS OF COORDINATES OMITTED TO MAKE THIS POST SHORT]; _heli1playback = [heli1, _heli1movedata] spawn BIS_fnc_UnitPlay; sleep 55; player action ["Eject", vehicle player];   The playback itself lasts ~60 seconds, where ~5 seconds are spent on ground. I therefore eject the player 5 seconds before the playback ends (and the helicopter starts moving on its own).   I hope this can be helpful for others stuck with this problem, instead of trying to fiddle too much with the questionable helicopter AI.
    • Okay thank u i will try to modify it so i can zoom the scope maybe.
      Thank u ^^
    • It can be changed in the file named (InputUserSettings).
      This is how I set up the mouse wheel for scrolling through the inventory.     Action Inventory_PrevPage {
         InputSource InputSourceSum "{5DF76AF925E2DA0B}" {
          Sources {
           InputSourceValue "{5DF76AF925E2C52B}" {
            FilterPreset "up"
            Input "mouse:wheel+"
           }
          }
         }
        }
        Action Inventory_NextPage {
         InputSource InputSourceSum "{5DF76AF927520BD0}" {
          Sources {