• Topics

• Cool Thanks! Re- rolling aircraft -  these vales from f- 181.What do your values look like in the aircraft that are rolling. Worth a look maybe. Probably stiff have an effect with the engine turned off?  
    • I'll check that out. Thank you.     Thanks for that. I never really knew what the difference was but I guess it does matter. I tried making that change on some other code that I wanted to use and it made it work. Why does this make a difference?
    • Hi, reviewing your rpt, i see these few issues, these errors are being spammed.   CBA_A3  2:03:30 File /x/cba/addons/common/fnc_removePerFrameHandler.sqf..., line 266
       2:03:30 Error in expression <;
                      cba_common_PFHhandles set [_index, _forEachIndex];
                 >
       2:03:30   Error position: <set [_index, _forEachIndex];
                 >
       2:03:30   Error Type Any, expected Number   RHS  1:59:34 Sound: Error: File: rhsafrf\addons\rhs_s_radio\radio\Male02\RU\combat\SuppressingE not found !!!   1:58:42 Ref to nonnetwork object 225dda1eb00# 3763720: <no shape>
       1:58:42 Obsolete
       1:58:42 Obsolete   Alive mod 1:52:55 No alive in 10000 ms, exceeded timeout of 10000 ms =========== Would recommend you do a repair of those mods in your Arma 3 launcher to see if that would fix anything with those mods. Theres other errors, but those are the main ones im seeing as causing your spamming and hesitation issue with the game.
    • I have an Arma server for me and my friends, and it is from ZapHost,
      and while playing, the server becomes slow and becomes like a slowmotion, even though I bought the highest possible price and the problem was not solved for me. I changed the mods and it did not work.